Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was asking him about CoC and marco and king coating adv CoC on their attacks. please read the quoted message before talking.

you know what? calm down for a second, go outside, chill and then come back and reply. you dont need to get this flustered over this.
I'm not flustered.. bruh lol

I'm pointing out the discrepancy of you claiming that there is no confirmation if marco and all can use Coc (which is true) but then you ignore the fact that even sanji using DJ in RS isn't confirmed.. then why argue?

Actually if you look closely under zoro's right arm, there's a black lightening that can be coming out from the sword, the picture is cut by the provider so it can be hard to see.
Zoro literally said 'What the fuck you talking about, mate?' when Kaido spoke about using CoC in the attack, lol. What else do you want? Are talking about the leak? Then wait for clear scans.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm pointing out the discrepancy of you claiming that there is no confirmation if marco and all can use Coc (which is true) but then you ignore the fact that even sanji using DJ in RS isn't confirmed.. then why argue?
bro you think changing a dress affects DJ? especially when sanji hasnt been burning his pants while using DJ?

bro you think changing a dress affects DJ? especially when sanji hasnt been burning his pants while using DJ?
they aren fire resistant LMFAO which is exactly why we should wait and see.. i Am not sayin NOO SANJI CAN NEVER.. I'm saying there is a possibility but for now its safe to assume he can't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.