Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiren shook the whole word of void by walking while heavily supressed and the world of void is infinite. Broly needed Gogeta to do that feat.

If they were near Admiral level they'd get the nod over newcomers who have proved nothing in the organization.
They're senior marines who are friends with Garp. Issho and Ryokugyu are nobodies in this organization, they're just strong.
Jiren is shit material for Brolly, the DB GOAT.

Jiren shook the whole word of void by walking while heavily supressed and the world of void is infinite. Broly needed Gogeta to do that feat.

If they were near Admiral level they'd get the nod over newcomers who have proved nothing in the organization.
They're senior marines who are friends with Garp. Issho and Ryokugyu are nobodies in this organization, they're just strong.
No they would obviously go with who was stronger so Fuji and Greenbull were just stronger than the others even if the others met the threshold.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
People trying to downplay queen against Marco and trying make it seem like king was beating Marco up is funny.

Even I shit in Marco and I know the reason he lost us because it’s a 2v1 and he got tired

marco literally ate every attack king and queen gave him

Yeah maybe Marco doesn’t have any attacks that can put down king and queen but in this situation king and queen did this to him

even in the end both king and queen came up to do the finishing blow as a team
:seriously:

The honor zoro meentioned was about their 1v1 fight, sanji was interfering and zoro knocked him out, affirming to kuma that he's a man of his words, i can't link pictures but if you backtracked to the start of the fight you'll know that zoro forbid anyone from interfering because it's a matter of honor, he was fighting for the rest of the crew.

Kuma looked at sanji's body knocked out on the ground, and he realized zoro's resolve to keep it 1v1, and so after zoro surrendered his weapons kuma agreed on zoro's proposal, as his honor is also put on line.

Kuma decided to kill zoro with the pain of luffy, he healed luffy and forced zoro to take the pain, it's a brutal punishment, and for what reason?if not only because luffy is more famous than zoro.

For luffy kuma was just gonna kill him, but he walked zoro through hell. It wasn't about "life for life", it was luffy or all of the SHs, kuma realised that zoro was not only fighting for luffy but for the rest of the crew, even zoro said it "it's the only way to save the rest of my crew".

Zoro cartied the entire crew on his back at that time, even if kuma didn't mean to kill him, he still gave up on killing luffy because of zoro.
"Touching Strawhat would be dishonorable after all that" -> relates to 1vs1.
If you have actual argument, please try again.

Headcanon 101.

No to test Zoro.

Yep, Luffy was the target, Zoro to pass time.

Yep, that has nothing to do with strength though.

People trying to downplay queen against Marco and trying make it seem like king was beating Marco up is funny.

Even I shit in Marco and I know the reason he lost us because it’s a 2v1 and he got tired

marco literally ate every attack king and queen gave him

Yeah maybe Marco doesn’t have any attacks that can put down king and queen but in this situation king and queen did this to him

even in the end both king and queen came up to do the finishing blow as a team
:seriously:
Queen was busy with Chopper, Sanji, and watching the samurai. He only cared about Marco when Marco himself went to attack him.

King fought him alone and did 99% of the job. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.