Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in the same panel doesn't equate similar strenght , just look at Zoro and Killer , Zoro is 2 tiers above Killer
Both Zoro and Killer are high tiers I’m not sure where this is coming from. And we are not talking about just being on the same panel it’s about the portrayal from the context. Even Zoro fans were on the same boat in this matter until King got matched with Zoro then King suddenly became a top tier lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Both Zoro and Killer are high tiers I’m not sure where this is coming from. And we are not talking about just being on the same panel it’s about the portrayal from the context. Even Zoro fans were on the same boat in this matter until King got matched with Zoro then King suddenly became a top tier lol.
Again if you using placement as portrayal use it properly its hybrid queen who is looking worse than base king.

King became a top tier this chapter by Bullying marco in base form without using his sword

Status
Not open for further replies.