Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me Panels dumbass :gokulaugh:

Headcanons as ' King = Queen ' being debunked :suresure:

Base King = Hybrid Queen :gokulaugh:
Your showing me in your own posts and I told you where. Don't get stupid on me on your insecurities, bruh.

Nah, Full Zoan King and Full Zoan Queen vs Macro. That is canon and they are equal given Queen didn't go Hybrid on Macro when he fought him on his own after King is hit into a wall.

Yes king says it himself
King : From the looks of it, he’s tryna to get some weird treatment
King : Don’t let him recover!!
So they leave Sanji there standing, and able to sneak attack them again, such as what he does to Queen, because they can’t let Zoro recover?

I mean sure fine. Maybe King has future sight. It’s just an injection right? That’s what Miyagi’s was saying a few chapters ago. He saw Zoro getting an injection and was like “must be some magic medicine shit going on there”… maybe he just has future sight

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro fans spent 3 weeks and over
So they leave Sanji there standing, and able to sneak attack them again, such as what he does to Queen, because they can’t let Zoro recover?

I mean sure fine. Maybe King has future sight. It’s just an injection right? That’s what Miyagi’s was saying a few chapters ago. He saw Zoro getting an injection and was like “must be some magic medicine shit going on there”… maybe he just has future sight
this has nothing to do with sanji they need to get rid of zoro befor he heal becusse it’s the smartest plan

Sanji was left on read :crazwhat:

Your showing me in your own posts and I told you where. Don't get stupid on me on your insecurities, bruh.
So you don't have panels of What you claimed Dumbass ?
Don't get stupid on me on your insecurities, bruh.

Base King ~ Hybrid Queen

Nah, Full Zoan King and Full Zoan Queen vs Macro. That is canon and they are equal given Queen didn't go Hybrid on Macro when he fought him on his own after King is hit into a wall.
Full Zoan form King = Full Zoan Queen
Nah, base King and hybrid Queen vs Macro. That is canon and they are equal given went Hybrid and King is in base and both channeled their power our when they tried to fight him on Panel .

Base King with a fire shoot while Hybrid Queen is using a laser shoot :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.