Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok "Sanji is called wings because his job is to fly and transport Luffy" guy
That was obviously me just trolling the slow ones who were using wings statement to put Sanji on Zoros level as even in 2021 Sanji fans (not all sanji fans but Sanjitards) disgusting obsession with Zoro hasn't stopped.

That fucking inferiority complex when they don't even give a shit about sanji as a character but are obsessed with the idea of sanji and delusional idea at that where he is some how close in strength with Zoro

The general idea that Yonko Commanders are > Shichibukai was damn wrong.

Marco,King,Katakuri they are on the same level as Kuma and Doflamingo.

Weevil is stronger than all 5 of these guys and let's not even begin with Mihawk.
Show me, what can make against even Cracker? Doffy couldn't handle G4, look ho easy Cracker handles G4, Luffy hyping up his Haki above Doffy, only think that him has above Cracker is Endurance.

Wait for Oda to forget about King's race when Marco goes somewhere else, left us on a cliffhanger, that there was a race that lived on red line.
Most of people theorized King was from some sky island; so winged people also lived on Red line and there is Tenguyama Hitetsu, no hints about where he is from.

Stephen at VIZ right now

"Damn it... First I fucked up SBS 73 and later Sanji and the wings shit. But I know... I will simply say Zoro is the star and change the last line into the wing and the star appeared. Idiots at WG will take it as given as they give no fucks about others while I will explain myself at the OP podcast no one cares about to save face. *Evil laugh*"

See this ridiculous line of reasoning
Zoro with 30 broken bones after taking attacking millions of times stronger than any advCoC attack in existence did 100 times more damage to Kaido in nano seconds than Luffy did in half an hour

Zoro is faster with Iai moves
Far more lethal
Far greater endurance
Ashura literally blitzes and one shot kills him

I am literally giving Luffy benefit of the doubt that he can push Zoro to mid diff
Don’t forget that base luffy >>>full power ashura:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Df mingo ant even relevant to a yc3 how on earth he stands next to yc1 level guys
Doflamingo is stronger than Queen who's a YC2.

Show me, what can make against even Cracker? Doffy couldn't handle G4, look ho easy Cracker handles G4, Luffy hyping up his Haki above Doffy, only think that him has above Cracker is Endurance.
Doflamingo has awakening and CoC, Cracker has neither of these things, that's already a huge diff in portrayal.
Doflamingo lost to a tagteam of Luffy+Law, Cracker lost to Luffy+Nami.
And Cracker is oneshot material for Luffy, he just had a good matchup

The general idea that Yonko Commanders are > Shichibukai was damn wrong.

Marco,King,Katakuri they are on the same level as Kuma and Doflamingo.

Weevil is stronger than all 5 of these guys and let's not even begin with Mihawk.
The CP0 Pretty much confirmed that Warlords are supposed to be above Veterans.

Doflamingo literally had 5 Veteran level guys(Seats and Caesar) while Jinbei had One (Aladdin). Hell if Arlong didn't act like a bitch he might have been Daifuku level

Status
Not open for further replies.