Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am im the only one surprise that King and Queen didn't Bricker with each other? I expected "queen: you in my way king" king:"you unless you holding me back" but they really care and support each other :amazing::amazing:
I'd love if next chapter they faked to argue with each other, Zoro and Sanji thought it to be a chance to attack them, only to find out it was a trap and the Calamities are the two best friends in the world and very capable of working together.

I'd love if next chapter they faked to argue with each other, Zoro and Sanji thought it to be a chance to attack them, only to find out it was a trap and the Calamities are the two best friends in the world and very capable of working together.
Zoro and Sanji team up for 5 secs go after King and Queen
King and Queen fake argue then attack Moss and curly for 5 secs
Then King and Queen real argue saying That attack was weak. They start a fight with each other
Then Zoro and Sanji argue and fight each other as well
Samurai and Beast pirates fodder watching the fight
:kaidowhat::lawsigh:

Collapsing on floor and complaining about how hard it is to fight queen = keeping up :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Did you somehow misread "both of them"? Queen needed help and even with king's help couldn't ko sanji, just push him back
Post automatically merged:

according to them king and queen fought marco in 2v1 while sanji waited then they fought sanji in a 2v1 while marco waited, that's the kind of ridiculous shit they're saying
Marco was down for a moment, it was kind of obvious in this chapter,king managed to overpower Marco and sanji had to fight them in a 2v1 for a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.