Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So you are bitching about Zoro being connected to Ryuma, even tough there was 100% chance he was from wano and looked like just like Ryuma that was designed before one piece even began.
I will only answer about that part because the rest about Sanji is clearly wrong on many levels.

Yeah Zoro coming from Wano was extremely likely. And frankly it wouldn’t really be a problem for me.
I would have obviously préfèred if Zoro was a complete nobody but why not. Like for Sanji, if Zoro « only » came from Wano and was the distant descendant of a daimyo I wouldn’t rant much.

And yes in Monster Ryuma looked a bit like Zoro.

But it was not carved into stone yet.

Here Oda went full bloodline and parallels : do you really like that Zoro has the exact same eye scar than Ryuma ? Do you really like that the two strongest swordsmen in history are related to each other by blood ? Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman and conveniently his ancestor was the former one….

I have a problem with that

-Sanji's ability to create fire (What if his Lineage Factor is awakening and Judge was able to take a DNA from someone in King's race (Lunaria) and was able to put it into Sanji, that's why he is able to create fire now)
I think it well be even deeper than this Sanji once again mentions his 'Passion' as the source of the flame also it would make zero sense if the flames are the results of Sanji awakening his DNA with RS after he was already using flames even pre-time skip.
:choppawhat:
I think Oda might be go the route of.....Sanji is unlike what Judge believed he was "the failure", Judgewill turn out to be the real failure since all his experiments were wrong, it doesn't take drugs and modification and zero emotions to make the perfect soldier is but a burning passion and a human soul, this is why Sanji will be the only one out of his brothers to awaken the DNA of the race of gods they are from and he might be upgraded even further with the RS with the invisibility modification making Sanji Judges failer not only as a father but also as a scientist since he never truly grasped what makes the perfect solider.
:goyea:

I will only answer about that part because the rest about Sanji is clearly wrong on many levels.

Yeah Zoro coming from Wano was extremely likely. And frankly it wouldn’t really be a problem for me.
I would have obviously préfèred if Zoro was a complete nobody but why not. Like for Sanji, if Zoro « only » came from Wano and was the distant descendant of a daimyo I wouldn’t rant much.

And yes in Monster Ryuma looked a bit like Zoro.

But it was not carved into stone yet.

Here Oda went full bloodline and parallels : do you really like that Zoro has the exact same eye scar than Ryuma ? Do you really like that the two strongest swordsmen in history are related to each other by blood ? Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman and conveniently his ancestor was the former one….

I have a problem with that
You anwered this one cuz there is no way you can justify all that crap odas has been doing to sanjis character but I get it do as you like.

In TB ryumas corpse left eye was covered so there was a hint. And zoro has been training and fighting in his own and he is here just cuz of his own mentality and his own power. Like I said sanjis whole power, bounty and the raid suit are all from his family. Zoro has none of that and he did all himself.

But you hate that more than the stuff about sanji?
HYPOCRITE:mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.