Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody rooting for AMKK (Adult Momonosuke kills Kaido)? Ame no Habakiri final slash!
If i dont make mistake, The sword means Snakeslayer right? I guess Momo will kill Orochi instead because it's impossible for him to have the proper AP to just hurt Kaido. But he might be useful at least as a tank if somehow he gain the dragon durability as well.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine this dragon Momo hovering over Zunisha and giving him orders to wreak havoc on the WG :steef:
This would definitely happen!!!!
:finally:

Wtf bro
How is momo gonna acquire sword skills and Conqueror’s Haki level to harm Kaido?
When did he train? When did his Haki bloom?
That's one of the worst writing if Momo is suddenly Oden level
1- since when Oda gives a fuck about power level logic
2- he have Dragon form and massive physical power. maybe now best in the alliance.

don't worry about any of this :)
defeating of Kaido gonna be illogical to begin with ...

1- since when Oda gives a fuck about power level logic
2- he have Dragon form and massive physical power. maybe now best in the alliance.

don't worry about any of this :)
defeating of Kaido gonna be illogical to begin with ...
I don't think its gonna happen
Luffy Yamato Momo will stall Kaido for 15 minutes while Zoro beats King.
In the meantime Momo and Yamato will be knocked out and Wano will be on top of flower capital
Then Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido
ZKK

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he sure will ... but I think he will do more

they TOLD us Zoro looks like Ryuma
they TOLD us Momo is just like Oden
both of them have Oden's blades for a reason

I think they should kill Kaido togather
this is the only legit Kill Kaido theory that I like
as we said from the beginning
both odens swords will kill a tryant and free wano
ame no habikiri will kill orochi
enma will kill kaido

Anybody rooting for AMKK (Adult Momonosuke kills Kaido)? Ame no Habakiri final slash!
yes ive been saying that shit for so long. Enma is hiyoris sword and she wants to kill Orochi so zoro will have to do so
Ame no habakiri is Momos sword and he wants to kill kaido. No way Oda is gonna let zoro kill kaido it just doesnt make sense. It has to be Momo IT HAS TO BE MOMO

I don't think its gonna happen
Luffy Yamato Momo will stall Kaido for 15 minutes while Zoro beats King.
In the meantime Momo and Yamato will be knocked out and Wano will be on top of flower capital
Then Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido
ZKK
No hahaha no zkk lmao. he getting his face rammed by king lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes ive been saying that shit for so long. Enma is hiyoris sword and she wants to kill Orochi so zoro will have to do so
Ame no habakiri is Momos sword and he wants to kill kaido. No way Oda is gonna let zoro kill kaido it just doesnt make sense. It has to be Momo IT HAS TO BE MOMO
The Ame no Habakiri (天羽々斬あめのはばきり Ame no Habakiri?, literally meaning "Snake-Slayer of Heaven") is one of the most famous Totsuka no Tsurugi, appearing in Japanese mythology as a blade used by the Shinto god Susanoo to slay the legendary monster serpent Yamata no Orochi. "Haba" (羽々?) is an archaic term for "big snake" (Orochi).

No hahaha no zkk lmao. he getting his face rammed by king lmao
Every single day a new attention seeking donkey joins worst gen

Law wasn't stated by official source
It was a fan who drew Law and wrote "swordman"
That wasn't Oda's words or statement
False he says himself he’s one too

yes of course he isn't part of the race, and it is not my rule book, it is the most obvious rule if only you were to go according to story, not according to imagination
He’s one. Get over it

H

humanbeing

many assume that BB will get ancient weapon Pluton, which stated to be a giant ship. but i think we can be assume now as well that Momo is Uranus. it is a fitting for a giant dragon that can fly to be Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.