Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Katakuri has a named weapon and "blablablabla..." Surprise, he is not an swprdsman!!!

Shanks is a fucking Yonko, it's fucking normal that he has a named weapon... Hell, even he comes from a sea with a strong underworld connections (maybe the sword came from here, maybe not).
Has Katakuri ever been mentioned as Mihawk’s rival? Or has he ever used a sword and not a trident? I never said owning a blade by itself makes you a swordsman, but to say Shanks isn’t one is just asinine.

J

Joy D. MADS

Has Katakuri ever been mentioned as Mihawk’s rival? I never said owning a sword by itself makes you a swordsman, but to say Shanks isn’t one is just asinine.
Dude, they're friends and fight each other, they're a bit like Zoro and Sanji (not parallel) so, if Mihawk fight with swords, Shanks too, or would Shanks make this bad and fight with punches?

A duel is a duel.
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri swordsman, isn't it...? :milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dude, they're friends and fight each other, they're a bit like Zoro and Sanji (not parallel) so, if Mihawk fight with swords, Shanks too, or would Shanks make this bad and fight with punches?

A duel is a duel.
Now THIS is headcanon, you’re making a weird assumption that they’re just dicking around when we literally have the description of their battles shaking the Grand Line…that’s not friendly sparring, that’s going in on someone you wanna defeat.

J

Joy D. MADS

Now THIS is headcanon, you’re making a weird assumption that they’re just dicking around when we literally have the description of their battles shaking the Grand Line…that’s not friendly sparring, that’s going in on someone you wanna defeat.
LMAO dude.
Post automatically merged:

Enough for now :kayneshrug::endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.