Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Momo use all the skills with he learn/see from his father?
In that case it make sense why Oda rush Oden vs Kaido, since with Oden we basically get Oden vs Kaido round two if Momo potential also lvl up and not just his age, similar like Gon from Hunter x Hunter.
Nah man that would be bullshit
If Momo gets as strong as he was supposed to get by 20 years of training then why not make Luffy, Zoro and Sanji 40 years old and have them mid diff Kaido and Bigmom

It time to talk about swordsman.

The chapter is not saying that King it's not a swordsman, it's just saying that he doesn't call himself one because he doesn't stick to any type of form, transformation or style in battle.

Just because you don't call yourself something doesn't mean you aren't.
Lol zoro basically warns King about wait same things from him also with implying that he might bite throat. Shitting on pure swordsmanship with single line

"I didnt want zoro to be from a famous family only sanji gets to do that":josad:
Post automatically merged:

These hypocrites man claiming zoro is good because one of his ancestors was good meanwhile literally every power sanji has came from his family and he owes it to judge
DJ - he had to master it and at the beginning he was about to break his leg using it, initially had to trigger it using friction.. even wihtout it had attack in the arsenal that would have shatter tekkai easily
strength- Zeff and his fights later, AMCK and TKK all from zeff's training as canonically proven

counterargument: if he owes everything he has in terms of strength and skill to judge.. sanji wouldn't have low diffed yonji who wasn't a faliure like he was and was using RS with experience
-Sanji claims that his sentiments command the intensity of the flames and he's 100% human whether it be due to him being a failure or sora or whatever,... the guy just claimed he has the hottest flames.. confirming sanji > king atleast to me thats he's about to prove after whooping the most study zoan on the field atm.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
DJ - he had to master it and at the beginning he was about to break his leg using it, initially had to trigger it using friction.. even wihtout it had attack in the arsenal that would have shatter tekkai easily
strength- Zeff and his fights later, AMCK and TKK all from zeff's training as canonically proven

counterargument: if he owes everything he has in terms of strength and skill to judge.. sanji wouldn't have low diffed yonji who wasn't a faliure like he was and was using RS with experience
-Sanji claims that his sentiments command the intensity of the flames and he's 100% human whether it be due to him being a failure or sora or whatever,... the guy just claimed he has the hottest flames.. confirming sanji > king atleast to me thats he's about to prove after whooping the most study zoan on the field atm.
He got DJ because he is from the lunaria clan and for all we know all of them had to start by using friction so it doesnt change the fact he owes it to judge

What if Momo use all the skills with he learn/see from his father?
In that case it make sense why Oda rush Oden vs Kaido, since with Oden we basically get Oden vs Kaido round two if Momo potential also lvl up and not just his age, similar like Gon from Hunter x Hunter.
Wait until we see him flying and still freaking out to the height next chapter. Lol regardless how beastly he would look like to be, he's still a kid inside. At best his phsycal strength and endurance might be better than him as a Kid but to him magically can do skill like his father or having haki even, that would be bullshit..

He got DJ because he is from the lunaria clan and for all we know all of them had to start by using friction so it doesnt change the fact he owes it to judge
with that logic zoro owes to Kazeburo coz he taught him the way of the sword?
but just like sanji had to use skill and muscle grease over 2 years to master DJ zoro had to grow and up his way of his sword?

yea pretty much thx i get the analogy

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
with that logic zoro owes to Kazeburo coz he taught him the way of the sword?
but just like sanji had to use skill and muscle grea over 2 years to master DJ zoro had to grow and up his way of his sword?

yea pretty much thx i get the analogy
No your logic makes no sense i never said anything about who taught sanji anything since he didnt need any teachin because judge gave him his powers

Status
Not open for further replies.