Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I know Boss Hyogoro said the two peas in a pod are Zoro and Ushimaru, but personally I like to think it refers to Zoro and Sanji.

One of best SanjiZoro moments in the manga.
Where in the chapter did they mention Sanj and Zoro together as 2 peas in a pod? Ushi, Zoro and Ryuma are spitting images but somehow they're talking about Zoro and Sanji? Tf are you smoking?

I get that some people can't read, but this is beyond the realms of delusion.

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
yeah , also , we are sick you. open eyes. how can you measure 50 meter also ?
zoro blocked kings punch . also , zoros full concentration is on King. How can you compare sanji case ? it is hard to understand. sanji dont know RS inv ability is realized with CoO . Also , in that time , his concentration was to save Momo . Not fight somebody. just read correctly.
Post automatically merged:

Poor Morj he should blame Pedro for ruining his biggest theory ever:josad:
what was the theory _

This chapter confirms that Queen would have an High to Extreme diff fight for Zoro, since even base King Could steal the swordsman's swords and Is already giving him an high fight according to Roronoa who's gonna use everything he has according to him since he must win for Luffy.
I was right about King not being a swordsman afterall.
Queen himself makes fun of Sanji and Zoro telling that they should do better because they're all stars for their ensane endurance, people who claimed Zoro was on a different level were wrong.
Zoro, Sanji, King and Queen are all the same tier for now and It seems like the wings of Pirate King will strugle to win.
If Queen wasn't on Zoro's level he wouldn't even interfere in the fight, since according to Hygoro samurais are not strong enough to help Zoro and Sanji and would only interfere. If Queen was << King and Zoro as some claims, then he would be mocked by King and he would tell Queen that he's interfering with the fight, also Zoro was worried about Queen's attack.
There is also some King's hype because of his clan and the confirmation that Sanji's fire powers comes from his emotions (thanks Sora).
Also, Queen's hype when he says that even Vegapunk can't create something like him.
Sanji's strong enough to push Queen to use armament haki, when he didn't utilize It with Big Mom.
I hate Zoro being Shimotsuki and also the Destiny stuff bla bla, the thing I respected more about his character was the fact that he was a nobody that could have become the Strongest swordsman thanks to training and struggles, so Kuina was right afterall.
Jack's Hybrid looks fine, Inu's gonna destroy him, same goes for Neko with Peros.
I LOVE MOMONOSUKE'S PANEL.
And that's It, can't wait to also see Adult Human Momo.
And we're approcching the end, let's see what Luffy does.

No your logic makes no sense i never said anything about who taught sanji anything since he didnt need any teachin because judge gave him his powers
i never said you meant that i just wanted to make sense out of what you said

Kazeburo gave zoro wado judge gave sanji DJ ( which is still an assumption btw)

make 100% sense

they both had to master both of those arsenals and both entail each of the users strength they developed gradually

"he didn't need any teaching" bruh he has to master the thing either way just like zoro did for wado and wado did wonders for zoro mastering his up coming blades that were a rank below and of the same rrank and now him getting used to enma ..

the fact saying sanji owes his father for DJ is redundant since sanji was just made this way and his father literally disowned the guy and his mother negated any modifications.. so does he really owe judge? nah

theory:
his siblings have different hair color resembling their powers sanji doesn't have those... and now he claims to derive his power from his passion..and in the same chapter where zoro supposed lineage is being unveiled .. this points towards sore being a hybrid of the lunarian clan ... alot actually

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
Zoro is obviously stronger than Sanji but this comparison kinda sucks
how can you compare a punch from human king to him in the zoan form sending himself and Sanji crashing at full speed into a nearby tower

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i never said you meant that i just wanted to make sense out of what you said

Kazeburo gave zoro wado judge gave sanji DJ ( which is still an assumption btw)

make 100% sense

they both had to master both of those arsenals and both entail each of the users strength they developed gradually

"he didn't need any teaching" bruh he has to master the thing either way just like zoro did for wado and wado did wonders for zoro mastering his up coming blades that were a rank below and of the same rrank and now him getting used to enma ..

the fact saying sanji owes his father for DJ is redundant since sanji was just made this way and his father literally disowned the guy and his mother negated any modifications.. so does he really owe judge? nah

theory:
his siblings have different hair color resembling their powers sanji doesn't have those... and now he claims to derive his power from his passion..and in the same chapter where zoro supposed lineage is being unveiled .. this points towards sore being a hybrid of the lunarian clan ... alot actually
So you are just talking nonsense okay then

Status
Not open for further replies.