Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Ryuma callback a lot. That's some great scene right there, while Mr backmuscles is putting in the work.
Even though stuff like that, the PK quote and that wings/stars thing is predictable or might even be a little generic, it still gets me hooked up even more.
Ngl sometimes I do feel that blunt hype and symbolism, especially if it's for those two.

EoS Zoro with CoC covered black blades, spamming around 3k+ pound cannons will be something else.

And man, with base Sanji fighting Queen so long and King getting hit by that Oni giri, we will know exactly how their PUs will compare to their "base" power. That shit is a powerscaler's heaven

Yooo look at my boys standing shoulder to shoulder with King and Queen collapsed at their feet and everyone cheering their names

:steef:

And them getting hyped up by saying that everyone there, be it one of the Scabbards like Kawamatsu of a WB commander like Izo would only get in their way

and only Zoro and Sanji can fight at this level :finally:

Look at my boy Sanji still without the Raid Suit blocking Hybrid Queen's named attack

without using armament Haki and then making Hybrid Queen coat himself with CoA Hardening to protect himself from Sanji's unnamed DJ kicks

Loot at my boy Zoro reminding the Samurai of Ryuma's descendant and giving us a glimpse at his endgame with that Ryuma panel

:steef:

Easy 10/10 chapter !

Seeing my boys together, protecting eachother and hyping eachother up, while fighting Kaido's top men :stealthblack:
This is peak One Piece:cheers:

Holy fuck Oda's a mad man with this reveal

Sanji has been fighting nerfed this whole Raid:crazwhat:

It's obvious that this will eventually lead to a power up, but as his body is going through these sudden changes even Zoro notices that the process of getting there is messing with Sanji, because of how weird his body feels as this is going on :crazwhat:

All of this time we've seen a tired Sanji who took no breaks, fighting without the Raid Suit, and even being nerfed on top of that because of the transformative effects of the Raid Suit on his lineage factor:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.