What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Look at this guy and laugh
don't be an idiot it is based on this chapter man
was not said that there a god country on the red line? and implied that Sanji's power is related to that?
and was not said that Ruyma was known as the sword god? and that Zoro is resembling him and his sword style?

No break next week and a fire chapter? I’m in heaven :finally::finally::finally:. Because 1024 will probably be a volume ending chapter, there’s going to be a wtf moment. Maybe Momo getting Luffy back to the rooftop and Kaido going WTF? Roof piece is almost back :steef::steef::steef:

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

Lmao who said this? So Queen dissed Sanji and hyped King ? :rolaugh:
And people said it's us Zoro fans who hyped King after the last chapter :rolaugh:
Is different in how they use it, lmao.

The provider should explain for kids when giving the spoilers xdd.

after this king bounty 1.5b+guaranteed @playa4321
Bro pls let it happen, King bounty 1.657B and I wank him even more, dude is still standing after taking a Ongiiri enma CoA slash!!
And Whitebeard and Queen hype him even more this chapter, it is just insane, flower capital burning going to happen!!

and also the spoilers said Sanji's DJ isn't comparable to King's flames.
another hint that Sanji with exoskeleton unlocked will have hotter flames than King.
Bro I wait so long to get new powerup for Sanji, finally it happening, something where Sanji don´t need his RS, after this arc Base Sanji going be a whole different lvl.

So this is gonna be Sanji's new PU this arc.
But this confirms that Sanji was never on Queen's level when he fought him.
Awakening Queen vs RS Exekeleton black flames(CoA) Sanji!!
:steef::steef::steef:

@playa4321 can anyone still say Mingo > Queen after this chapter? :denzimote: 2 freaking power ups to beat Queen
Was clear since the begin, Jack soon also get his hype.
Sanji going to get two powerups with RS and Exekelton awakening, Queen fighting back with his own awakening.
Sanji downplayer and Doffy wanker now about to crying more.

Inb4 it's King who killed Shimotsuki Ushimaru @playa4321 :king:

It going to happen 100%!!
I can see King killing Ushimaru and destroy Zoro homeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.