What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Beating a Kaido who be defeated 7 times is more impressive than Killing Kaido who is impossible?
We don't know the circumstances.
It was just hype. We don't know how it happened. If X tells you that Y is strong, and you question how strong was Y, and X replies that Y had already beaten Z, but we still don't know how strong was Z.

It is a never-ending cycle.
Previously, we were told that Kaido wants to die, but later he dodged Luffy's attack, which means he doesn't want it.

If Kaido is invincible then why doesn't he attack the world government? What is he afraid of?

Again, the author will not allow that, because it will break the cycle of X, Y, and Z. All of this is based on narration.
The author needs to show it on panels, otherwise, he can fuck himself.

Zolo sucks lmao, I am a sanji fan idc about that Loser
@Zowo just look at his avi, What makes you think i want to be him?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I am a better sanji fan than Loe ever was.
Nah, your zolo fan in disguise and it's really dumb.

@Erkan12 Do you know this guy? You know even you know he is a idiot?

Idk who that is, Zolo. Your grammar keep being that of Zolo and your not helping yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Why you are quoting me everytime i speak here, find another boyfriend bro.
Not into 'naked men' as your toxic are for Zoro. I am only correcting you and helping your intelligence, but that is dumb point to try there.

Vegapunk managed to replicate a mythical zoan AND he did years ago

I'm not feeling good, Yonkobros....

SSG will be something insane

:crazwhat:

fuck admirals, I'm jumping on the Vegapunk train
Let's hope SSG isn't just about replicating fruits but creating new ones, such as zoans with logia properties, or a qualitative improvement as such. Otherwise it may feel lackluster by end of series standards.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nah, your zolo fan in disguise and it's really dumb.

@Erkan12 Do you know this guy? You know even you know he is a idiot?

Idk who that is, Zolo. Your grammar keep being that of Zolo and your not helping yourself.
Post automatically merged:

Not into 'naked men' as your toxic are for Zoro. I am only correcting you and helping your intelligence, but that is dumb point to try there.
:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.