What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is interesting very interesting i must say.. my bad i always thought those headphones are a part of Rs
what further astonishes me is how pathetic they were without them .. or even with them .seeing how sanji was able to beat the shit out of yonji so easily who had RS on.. further beckoned me to the notion that they couldn't use their powers without Rs... damn..

how fuggin insane is germa i didn't realize ... and how fuggin powerful sanji is coz of this detail
I believe their extremely underestimated the Germa are a powerhouse.

Actually your Zolo's alt account. I know that is you on how your grammar is.
Post automatically merged:

Only toxic side on that copium. They trying ignore the fact King and Queen tanked and unharmed by an 'Enma' Zoro :suresure:.
Zolo sucks lmao, I am a sanji fan idc about that Loser
@Zowo just look at his avi, What makes you think i want to be him?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I am a better sanji fan than Loe ever was.

Sanji haters before Wano :

" Oda clearly doesn't want Sanji to be a fighter. That's why his modifications failed, ODa wnts him to be just the cook of the crew"

Sanji haters end of Wano "

"Sanji might be one of the Pirate Kings Wings alongside Zoro and highlighted as a combatant alongside Zoro as they take on Kaido's strongest subordinates and shine as the Stars of the war, but he is so trash because he has all of these modifications and was given even more tools to be a powerful combatant"

:usoprice:
They are hypocrites, when zoro or yamato or weevil are from special lineage its ok, but when sanji got implemented dna that he at least need to learn to awaken other then the other one's noooooo sanji lame waaaaaaaa

Vegapunk managed to replicate a mythical zoan AND he did years ago

I'm not feeling good, Yonkobros....

SSG will be something insane

:crazwhat:

fuck admirals, I'm jumping on the Vegapunk train
Vegapunk kept Laido as his lab rat.

Your WSC is nothing more than a little pet to him

I guarantee you that Momo's fruit will be 100% functional and that there's a very dumb reason as to why Vegapunk considered it a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.