What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but we are talking about marco and king who are much resistive and fast (similar luffy g4) so kata should use all his future haki (the same when he fought agaisnt luffy g4) and these rivals don't lose in few time (kata doesn't have some technique than it allow defeat him quickly).
Well Katakuri kept spamming future sight for 11 hours didn’t he?
And with awakening, he might really restrict the movement of such people and exhaust them… and if he was able to catch them, which he will… he will land many hits…

We have seen marco recover with flames… but his limit in getting damaged and recovering didn’t even come close to 1 hour…

Kata was spamming haki for 11 hours… that’s why I think Marco will reach his limit sooner than you think with Katakuri

Sure.
this is interesting very interesting i must say.. my bad i always thought those headphones are a part of Rs
what further astonishes me is how pathetic they were without them .. or even with them .seeing how sanji was able to beat the shit out of yonji so easily who had RS on.. further beckoned me to the notion that they couldn't use their powers without Rs... damn..

how fuggin insane is germa i didn't realize ... and how fuggin powerful sanji is coz of this detail

Wow you going to talk like this when we go back so far. Shame.
I know Zoro/toxic group are truly dumbest group we ever talk to as even the polls put them as most toxic.
Why should I take headcannon of user when whole fanbase are accurate over one user, I guess the guy who called Zoro an fragile bitch with 200 likes is correct then :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:.
Post automatically merged:

He's in your own garrison, a top tier sanji fan lmfao, and a king dickrider before king vs Zoro was announced.

Now it backfired on him, just like it did to Chrono.
I am not anyone side. I am fans of all, but don't overhype on BS.

Everyone knows i am @TheAncientCenturion alter ego
:kriwhat:
so what? I am a sanji fan through and through
Actually your Zolo's alt account. I know that is you on how your grammar is.

People belittling Sanji, then Zoro defeats King and says something like "You don't even compare to him."
:milaugh:
Only toxic side on that copium. They trying ignore the fact King and Queen tanked and unharmed by an 'Enma' Zoro :suresure:.

I know Zoro/toxic group are truly dumbest group we ever talk to as even the polls put them as most toxic.

Why should I take headcannon of user when whole fanbase are accurate over one user, I guess the guy who called Zoro an fragile bitch with 200 likes is correct then :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:.

I am not anyone side. I am fans of all, but don't overhype on BS.
hey if you touch @The Unworthy you wage war against the whole sanji fanbase. Hes one of our top most loyal commanders, you better be careful or you will make yourself an enemy in the eyes of the entire sanji fandom!!!!
:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.