What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but dude is arguing Doflamingo can potentially tank hakai. Its ridiculous.
Doffy tanked this

Zoro can't tank this

So, yes, Hakai aside, his tanking ability SHITS on Zoro. Zoro needs Franky to tank some fodder bullets for him. Zoro took Baby 5's bomb to the face and kept talking on the phone.

Even Kinemon tanked Kaido's CoC-laced club with his sword blocking

Hakai is like 2x that^ and Zoro blocked it for 1 second and almost died.

It was never an argument. You failed to provide proof of nami being superhuman to the degree necessary to wield shishui.

I asked for proof you showed me her using blue walk which Sanji stated that he can't do for long in namis body since he was scared of overexerting her bodies natural limit.

I then showed you coby who wasn't even listed as being super human pretimeskip at that time using soru. Which all translates to you still not having proof of nami being superhuman lol. At least not to the degree needed to weild shishui

Then you used a samurai that has training his entire life using the blade in a country feared for it's military power by the world government and compare that to a pretimeskip coby who recently learned soru?

You were bullshitting from the beginning
Give me anything that shows this Samurai has more physical strength than Nami… a single feat… Shusui is only heavy in comparison to his other sword that’s all there is. You are really bad at supporting your claims lol. This Samurai is physical stronger than Nami and can lift Shusui while Nami can’t! Why? because he is a samurai :gokulaugh:

That's cap. Heaven and earth was AOE because it wasn't focused and as such not a single person was negatively affected by said attack.

None of his other attacks showed the level of destructive forced needed to even state that they were stronger than two other yonkos combining an attack
WB final blow akainu its so much stronger than hakkai
kaido and BM used 5% max of their power in this attack the only reason it looked so strong is that none of the SNs were able to clash with it

momo's fruit is a failure.
and judge calls sanji a failure.

sanji might have gotten the powers from king's race but they arent the same lol.
He won't have wings obviously... but I think their fire powers will be equal. Also King might be among the strongest from his tribe... so this is like with the minks fodder probably have weak lightning while high rank character have strong electro

Give me anything that shows this Samurai has more physical strength than Nami… a single feat… Shusui is only heavy in comparison to his other sword that’s all there is. You are really bad at supporting your claims lol. This Samurai is physical stronger than Nami and can lift Shusui while Nami can’t! Why? because he is a samurai :gokulaugh:
Why when you haven't first given me what suggest nami is super human? You made the point first now substantiate it

hakkai is 2x kaido's no name swing with adv CoC
:nicagesmile:
Kaido was doing a 2-handed full strength CoC hit to kill Kinemon. Keep crying like a lil bitch though.

If Zoro survived this like Kinemon, you'd all be creaming your pants

Zoro didn't tank shit. He just blocked it with his weapons, and the force crushed his body (for 1 second).

Status
Not open for further replies.