What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
@Jackteo @Doggo @Yasheen @Rayleigh-Sama @MonsterZoro @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @The Unworthy @Sadistic Senpai

More seriously, I think there were some confusions about Sanji's part. Nothing in the spoilers said that Sanji got King's DNA or anything like that.

"- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race. "

Just Queen asking if Sanji is not from King's tribe since he can use (or manipulate) fire.
So Zoro/Sanji probably looked at King who said "...."
And Sanji probably said "my DJ power is completely different from him".

So there is nothing actually about any King's DNA or power :quest:

And btw, Sanji didn't use his RS like 3 times now ? (p1, onsen, momo) why he didn't talk the 3rd times (momo's one) ?
From what i understood (i might be wrong), Sanji is using his RS in this chapter (so second time during the war) that's why he feels strange. I don't deny the upcoming PU, tho.
Also don't forget the tittle two peas in a pod refer to both sanji and zoro

Yes Sanji says his body feels weird which means his lineage factor is awakening then queen says how can he make fire if hes not from kings tribe

its basically saying sanji will unlock his lineage factor which was made from kings tribe

:finally:
The first part is correct but the second not really. What makes you say that the lineage factor come from king's tribe which was erased from history (so at least many decades/centuries ago). We are all pretty sure King didn't get caught by Germa 66 also ...
If others like Reiju, Ichigi, Niiji and Yonji have their own elementals, Sanji has his fire. And why only Sanji has something coming from a tribe and not his siblings ? I mean nothing was implied in WCI about that.

Uh:

1. Zoans don't have to revert back after being defeated. See Sasaki, Who's Who, Lucci and Jabra

2. Did you not read my post? General theory is that Luffy will win, Kaido WILL get knocked out. That doesn't mean he won't be permanently (See Krieg) and potentially Zoro saves his captain from a villain hell bent on not allowing Luffy to win (See Gin)
Than that would mean Luffy didn’t actually win. It’s not happening.

When did he say this?
That aligns for Vivi, Sabo then, since we will meet them within Wano anyways.
In one of his interviews, probably the 1000th chapter one I think.
The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I've been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I'm psyched! And once it's over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will...!! Vivi will...!! Hancock will...!! AAAAAAAA...!!!
'And Once it's over' :josad:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The first part is correct but the second not really. What makes you say that the lineage factor come from king's tribe which was erased from history (so at least many decades/centuries ago). We are all pretty sure King didn't get caught by Germa 66 also ...
If others like Reiju, Ichigi, Niiji and Yonji have their own elementals, Sanji has his fire. And why only Sanji has something coming from a tribe and not his siblings ? I mean nothing was implied in WCI about that.
so you dont want sanji to be part of kings dna?

Than that would mean Luffy didn’t actually win. It’s not happening.
Thats not true. Like I said, nobody credits Gin for knocking out Krieg after. Nobody says Enel didn't lose to Luffy even though he was fine soon after and headed to the Moon

Kaido being defeated and getting up a chapter later, half unconscious, refuting Luffy's victory and attempting to destroy the capital in blind rage does not imply Luffy didn't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.