What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd have eventually won with DJ, though a bit of chance to lose given Jyabura clearly outclassed him in speed and mobility- Sanji choose a surefire way and baited Jyabura into hitting him, so he could land a finishing blow directly to something as vital as head.
jabura never outclassed sanji in speed and mobility on ground WYOA?!
the only thing jabura had was tekkai and shave to jump out of heavy attack in the nick of time..other than that sanji was pushing the dude's tekkai and even fooling the dude and tripping him without using his signature moves like mutton mallet or jou shot etc and was pushing his tekkai consistently forcing the dood to use farces "the boy who cried wolf fr"

this is sanji being out maneuvered?

the only time jabura landed any significant blow was when he force sanji to jump when it wasn't even his forte

sanji would have finished him with Permier Hachihash but he jumped mid air out of sanji's target zoan ... any named move would have done it for jabura in DJ since a flipin base kick burned him to the bones.. matter the fact flambage shot didn't even have enough momentum to it either sanji had to use it mid air without any initial foot work.
Post automatically merged:

I'M STILL HOPING THAT SANJI TRANSLATION IS FAKE:hope:
Anyone with me?:crazwhat:
you bet:josad:

jabura never outclassed sanji in speed and mobility on ground WYOA?!
the only thing jabura had was tekkai and shave to jump out of heavy attack in the nick of time..other than that sanji was pushing the dude's tekkai and even fooling the dude and tripping him without using his signature moves like mutton mallet or jou shot etc and was pushing his tekkai consistently forcing the dood to use farces "the boy who cried wolf fr"

this is sanji being out maneuvered?

the only time jabura landed any significant blow was when he force sanji to jump

sanji would have finished him with Permier Hachihash but he jumped mid air out of sanji's target zoan ... any named move would have done it for jabura in DJ since a flipin base kick burned him to the bones.. matter the fact flambage shot didn't even have enough momentum to it either sanji had to use it mid air without any initial foot work.
Post automatically merged:

you bet:josad:
Yes, being able to blitz and dance around your opponent and hit them before they can react much is outclassing them in mobility and speed.

Hell, even in early battle before Jyabura got serious, most of Sanji's keeping up came during weird engages.

For example, Sanji hitting him right before Jyabura tries to cheap-shot.

Or when he's looking at Usopp.

Or when he's running away. ETc.

I don't think it's a bad ting personally ^^.
Judge is detestable but it doesn't mean all the Vinz that came before him were like that. Moreover, Sanji's mom is a vinsmoke, I think she'd be sad knowing Sanji detests his family and his siblings, so I think this could be aa good development for Sanji ^^
Sanji's mom definitely hates judge, plus she probably doesn't see the rest of her children as humans except for reiju and sanji the same way reiju does

I

Indigo

just fuck it dude, let's make everyone be born from an important family, all a bunch of king and princes, having secret power ups out of their asses and just body every single villain for the rest of the story

sounds like a lot of fucking fun to me

:jordanmf:

just give me Zoro fighting Mihawk and i'm glad Oda, that's it

DUDE WTF
im not a pro at japanese and i couldve very well misunderstood that context especially when i dont have the full dialogues,
im just speculating here dont blame me if it isnt true LMAO
It's not you mate, I don't care about the context.
I'm just hoping the line that the guy put in summaries thread about sanji referring to himself as oresama wagashi or whataver is fake:josad:

just fuck it dude, let's make everyone be born from an important family, all a bunch of king and princes, having secret power ups out of their asses and just body every single villain for the rest of the story

sounds like a lot of fucking fun to me

:jordanmf:

just give me Zoro fighting Mihawk and i'm glad Oda, that's it
:suresure:

sanji saw it coming and couldn't do shit the only time he was mid air... you choose to ignore the rest of the time he clowned jabura
Jyabura vanished, blitzed over to Sanji with an attack from every direction due to his speed- Sanji could barely block it, and by the time he blocked it, Jyabura was already behind him and threw him away. That's straight up blitzing him and running circles around him.

I don't choose to ignore anything. I've just been not going into details with early fight because after Jyabura got serious, it was obvious that he was much faster and stronger overall than base Sanji, but you want to examine most of Sanji's hits on Jyabura in early exchanges?

-When he's focused on Usopp.

-Tried to cheap-shot Sanji, thought Sanji was unaware- nope, Sanji kicked him.

-Tried to cheap-shot again while he was running, got kicked.

There were barely any direct engages- like, 1-2 of them. And in half of those Jyabura tekkai'd and took the blow without much effort.

It was a clown-fest for a good bit of chapter 414, with Jyabura trying to play like a retarded trickster and failing. In 415, when he got serious, he absolutely overwhelmed Sanji and kept landing hits after hits before Sanji could even figure out what was going on- and everytime they clashed, Sanji was sent away flying.

And that's why he was forced to DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.