What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. They did that before Sanji was born. Once he was born they mentioned he had no changes.

2. Again when they were all about to be killed they all just laughed it off

3. It’s a suit that’s been used by non upgraded humans. No reason to assume it now can only be used by modified humans.

4. Sanjis swirly brows show hes different from his family. His swirl the other direction than his siblings.
Judge said it better, when he was roasting sanji, he only talked about sanji's skin not being an armor, his usless emotions, and his lack of royal pride, he didn't say anything about other abilities, which means that he knows about DJ and the super strength that's why he never commented on it.

Judge said it better, when he was roasting sanji, he only talked about sanji's skin not being an armor, his usless emotions, and his lack of royal pride, he didn't say anything about other abilities, which means that he knows about DJ and the super strength that's why he never commented on it.
What are you talking about? Sanjis strength is as a result of his training. Why do you keep trying to force this “partial awakening” of his lineage factor when such a thing has still yet to be mentioned at all.

He’s either fully modified or not, there is no semi modification.

I still think it means the raid suit is trying to awaken the genetic enhancements. Although seems like a strange place to put the subplot
Yh it's a bit weird, I also once used to say the RS would fully awaken Sanji's genetic mods but in in hindsight, It still feels a bit odd to me that the RS by itself is awakening Sanji's genetic enhancements, I mean it's a suit lol ^^" so I'm tryna rationalize it the best I can 🤣
Really interesting development for Sanji tho ^^. Also doesn't Queen kinda imply that the Lunlia's are human with his response to Sanji in the recent spoilers? :crazwhat:. So maybe Sora is from Lunalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.