What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If the suit turns him into full asshole or awaken the exoskeleton it means he won’t keep it for long

YES !!!
He will become one with his suit and never gonna take it off again.
Thats not little, thats GREAT as hell and can imply lots of things :finally::finally::goyea:
Of course it is great, when looking from Sanji's perspective but from Zoro's perspective, the bar is still low.
Well, I am being unfair because the bar is always low when looking from Zoro's persepctive. It is big deal, go Sanjino!

sanji usually uses "ore wa" to address himself.
he uses "the great me" in this chapter according to the spoilers.
we think he used "oresama" which is the same pronoun aizen was using and is not something our normal humble simp sanjino uses on the regular.
so it is not a big reach to say that the raid suit might be messing with his personality.
i tghink he used "wagahai"

New King's merienda! if Sora is coming from King's race, why sanji's siblings don't have the same power ? just dumb af. King is black, has wings and fire behind him and Sora nothing ... But hey sora's name means sky so it's enough ... Like King has black suit so king and sanji need to fight against each other :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

They want to relate Sanji to everything .. let them, they won't speak about that outside this thread.
Perhaps women of that tribe don't display any of those features and Judge messed up too much with Sanji's siblings lineage factors. It's improbable but not impossible :kayneshrug:

There are new spoiler translations, the ones that mention sanji calling himself "the great me" also mention queen saying "no, don't tell me you're from the lunaria tribe too" while king looks at him
You mean that one that has zero resource behind their spoilers- nothing about Korean, Redon, TalkOP, or any other provider?

Source: trust me bro.

Yeahhh... I'm just going to go with spoilers that actually have a basis so far. Anyone can go in that thread and type whatever they want. It's hollow without source.

I wonder if the ting that's been phenomenon happening to Sanji now is as a result of a change in his mentality :quest:
Sanji has detested the Vinsmokes since his childhood and refused to acknowledge his blood so I wonder if that has been restricting his abilities :hope:. Sanji says that he's felt a bit weird since he wore the raid suit so maybe his decision to wear it, thereby acknowledging his blood to an extent even if it was for the sake of others and not himself is what is caused that change in him :bamathink:
The man can't even catch a break, every time he does something good it backfires

sanji usually uses "ore wa" to address himself.
he uses "the great me" in this chapter according to the spoilers.
we think he used "oresama" which is the same pronoun aizen was using and is not something our normal humble simp sanjino uses on the regular.
so it is not a big reach to say that the raid suit might be messing with his personality.
Zoro is going to die:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.