What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New King's merienda! if Sora is coming from King's race, why sanji's siblings don't have the same power ? just dumb af. King is black, has wings and fire behind him and Sora nothing ... But hey sora's name means sky so it's enough ... Like King has black suit so king and sanji need to fight against each other :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

They want to relate Sanji to everything .. let them, they won't speak about that outside this thread.
Don't even understand the thought process here.

But even more than that, I don't understand why they're so desperate to make Sanji a cheap imitation of someone Zoro is about to fuck up lol

sanji : the great me

:stealthblack::stealthblack:
Sanji maybe said "Ore-sama" which means "Me" in superior way and not "boku/watashi/ore".

Perhaps women of that tribe don't display any of those features and Judge messed up too much with Sanji's siblings lineage factors. It's improbable but not impossible :kayneshrug:
No bro, i will believe more about Sanji having King's DNA than Sora being from King's tribe. That doesn't make sense at all.

The man can't even catch a break, every time he does something good it backfires
I don't think it's a bad ting personally ^^.
Judge is detestable but it doesn't mean all the Vinz that came before him were like that. Moreover, Sanji's mom is a vinsmoke, I think she'd be sad knowing Sanji detests his family and his siblings, so I think this could be aa good development for Sanji ^^

I wonder if the phenomenon that is happening to Sanji now is as a result of a change in his mentality :quest:
Sanji has detested the Vinsmokes since his childhood and refused to acknowledge his blood so I wonder if that has been restricting his abilities :hope:. Sanji says that he's felt a bit weird since he wore the raid suit so maybe his decision to wear it, thereby acknowledging his blood to an extent even if it was for the sake of others and not himself is what is caused that change in him :bamathink:
I still think it means the raid suit is trying to awaken the genetic enhancements. Although seems like a strange place to put the subplot

Status
Not open for further replies.