What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Dialogue

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
How this guy get this dialog

In the near future in Oda's office at Shuiesha HQ:...

Ecchiro Frau D. A. : Ah, what a lovely day is is today! The perfect day to blue ball my fans of Never Going To Give You Up Be Done Piece with more silhouettes, plot teases, questions than answers, mysteries, off-screening, plot details being saved to be revealed in Vivre Cards, SBS and so on years later and such! I mean who the fuck is Vegapunk, right? And thus, in the same way my Nami cosplaying wife lovingly blue balls me with Sanji's shitty voice actor and I vent my wrath, unleash my revenge on the fanbase and Sanji in return! All the more perfect day to do some more of that...
Wait...
What is that noise?"

Some sexy Italian Cleopatra looking best goth milf/mom bastard:
"STICKY FINGERS!" (*Rapid unzipping noises*, OH MYYYYYY)

At this point oda clearly loves sanji more than Nami and usopp, sanji straight up took over her original role, he's the left hand man now, and usopp just didn't get any shine since dresrosa

i give you instance of sanji outclassing jabura and you base your arguments around cheap shots... ironically sanji saw jabura's cheap shot incoming unlike jabura .. most of the battle is just sanji puching jabura's tekkai and jabura acting smug when he knows sanji's kicks are pushinh him.. hell he has to resort to cheap ass stories and giving a chance for sanji to cheap shot out maneuver him again and just manages to slip out of heavy attack than using tekkai knowing it might break
No, no. I said Jyabura tried to cheap-shot Sanji thinking he's unaware, but got clowned instead. Not that Sanji was cheap-shotting hiim.

Just that most of Sanji hits on Jyabura were not direct engage scenerio. By the end, when direct engages started, Jyabura started straight up overwhelming Sanji in every way, thus forcing him to DJ.

Seems like that's what we are gonna be getting~! :steef:
Reckon it'd be a partial tag-team tho in that I expect Sanji to take out Queen and Zoro King but it's likely that the two will be working together to some degree which is pretty hype~!
Nothing hype about that keep dreaming candyboy xoro is 1v1 keep ur shit for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.