What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hakai is the strongest attack displayed so far. Whitebeard tilting Marineford is not an attack. Hakai would've busted Onigashima and Zoro stalled it for couple of seconds, while the others tried to escape.

Could a single person replicate that? Depends on how much effort the 2 Yonko put into it. But it seems like that wasn't 2x 100%. Imagine pumping their attack full of CoA + CoC.

So Primebeard imbuing his Supreme Grade blade with CoA, CoC and Gura could've achieved even more.

I also think that a KKG with barrier + internal destruction CoA + fully mastered CoC would be even more devastating, since it is focused power. A KKG with average CoA broke through spider web + God Thread and propelled Doffy with such force into the ground, that as a result, part of a city was flipped.

Now imagine a KKG amped by barrier + internal destruction + fully mastered CoC right to the body. It would destroy Onigashima too in the process.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji always was a asshole and cocky when it comes to being around other men especally the enemy this nun new don't why people surprised lol
he didnt use those pronouns even when he was trash talking judge inside bege's body during WCI.
that's something aizen was using. its not a pronoun that our normal humble simp sanjino would use on the regular.

Nothing hype about that keep dreaming candyboy xoro is 1v1 keep ur shit for yourself
:milaugh:
Not sure what u're thinking I'm thinking but there is no agenda here :kayneshrug:
Given the Sanji/Zoro dynamic and the few times, we've seen them fight together in the series, not sure why a potential tag team btw them doesn't excite you :whitepress:but it is what it is I guess :josad:.
Anywho! I'm hype personally~! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.