What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is King then? Sworman, kicker, fighter, firebender :crazwhat:
And that in fucking base form, no using haki yet, no hybrid, no bounty hype, possible nit awakening used yet. Men I feeling like this indeed became a Mr.1 battle for Zoro, finally!!
“Drought”, “Plague”, “Wildfire”!!
We are the 3 Calamities who protect Kaidou!!!"

Queen is hyping his little brother too :myman:
Kaido also respect Jack, nice to see that each calamity respect each other when it come to fights. Sure all of them showing awakening too.

"Zoro and King keep fighting. Suddenly, the edge of King's sword changes shape into something like a comb and King takes the 2 Zoro's swords from his hands. Then King pulls on his sword and snatches the 2 swords from Zoro, throwing them aside. Then King throws a powerful punch at Zoro's face. It seems that the blow has hit Zoro's face but he has managed to move his head in time and he has stopped the blow with the sword that he holds in his mouth.

Zoro: "Your battle style is curious...!!"

King: "There's no need for fixed form and style in real battle."

Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Zoro picks up the 2 swords that he had lost and returns to the fight.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Becouse I can't lose no matter what!!!"

Hyougorou and Kawamatsu are watching Zoro and King battle. Kawamatsu says that Zoro is a formidable swordsman, Hyougorou says that he reminds him a lot of Ringo's lord, Shimotsuki Ushimaru, in his younger days. Even his fighting style is similar. They also say that Zoro returning Shusui, the sword of the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma, to Wanokuni must be fate. As King and Zoro continue fighting, we see an image of Ryuma where we see that his left eye was also damaged like Zoro's eye (he had a scar in his face too).
"

This is sick :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.