What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just somethign similar to the hormone treatment Luffy went through in marineford to be able to move and save Ace, his wounds are still there.
:endthis:
But yeah, we shate on King a bit, mostly to shit on desperate Sanjifans who where hyping him up to oblivion just because there was a slight chance he might fight King. But seriously, its a YC1 of course that bitch aint a pushover, but just you watch, this medicine side effect BS will still play a role in nerfing Zoro in this fight.
Yeah Zoro will probably start taking double damage later on in this fight. Would be interesting if this side effect sticks to the end of the series so he finds a way to mitigate that with his three swords and CoA defense or some shit.
Post automatically merged:

His bone are still broken. He just can't feel it. When the medicine wear out, he feel double :cheers:
Cry

In fact, he does.
His dream is to become the WSS, his role is to be a combattant therefore his development towards his dream should be during his fights. Which is why the Mr.1 and the Braham fights made sense even tho they are not a swordsmen.

But if the fights in themself do not help him towards his dream why is he a combattant? He should have another role in the crew and just fight time to time like the other strawhats.

We did not even see how he mastered this ability. You have a whole arc in the land of the samurai and Zoro did not learn anything from them apart cutting fire which he done off-screen and it is somewhat good?
The fight against King just started Zoro may improve even more. Zoro getting stronger is all that matter. Are you gonna call this arc trash cause Zoro didn’t get a list of say 10 swordsmanship techniques when all is said and done?

i'm not replying to that argument , dishonest much? as far as that is concerned it's clear a day if you look at the paneling of Sanji being attacked and Zoro being attacked , Zoro has the little star=" something is coming" , same as luffy before Hakai, while Sanji doesn't until Zoro perform the block, it's so delibare i'm actually sorry for Lanji boys considering COO is supposed to be his specialty
Your twinkle twinkle little star doesnt mean that zoro COO is better than sanji
:shame::cantseeme:

I like King style, kicks, punch, slash and swords

Every BP swords are fucked up lol, first Sasaki and now King sword too.

I like the way Zoro acknowledge King as not being a sword man haha. Funny thing, you can use a sword in your style and not be a sword man :smart:
I suppose this now absolutely confirms big mom doesn’t count as a swordsman either, in case there was ever any denial for god knows what reason. Verdict is still out on Shanks however, but I’m leaning towards him not considering himself one either

Lack of reading comprehension. Comparing a punch attack to a sword attack is like wondering how advanced CoC Luffy can't scar Kaido but Asura Zoro can.
Zoro's attack have X force/energy behind it.
That amount of power was only enough to cut (like he did previously already) Kaido and nothing else.

The only difference is CoC which in this case negates Kaido's regeneration.

Deal with it!

And this chapter proves like I said that Zoro's AP is not beyond a YC1.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah, because he does it so easily and not only him. Remember how King couldn't react to Marco's knee from long range. Katakuri dances around Snakeman's Gatling (after FS boost) and has shape shifting.
Could be that Zoro is actually that good? Going by your line of thought, Katakuri will still be able to dodge King if Zoro dodges him easily regardless of whether or not King is faster than Snakeman. I don't think that's how we're supposed to be comparing characters.

Marco is one of the fastest characters in the series who proved himself to be capable of keeping up with the fastest character in the series. There is no shame in not being able to dodge him after getting crashed into a building. Katakuri dancing around Snakeman's punches is like his best display of speed and reflexes; let's not act as if he moves at that speed on average.

Not without reason Rayleigh called that an ability only some of the mightiest can use.
Yeah, there are less than 20 people stronger than Katakuri in a world accommodating billions. Of course, he'd be considered one of the mightiest. It's not like Rayleigh said only top tiers can use or anything.

Does anyone know if we’re getting the fan translation soon or will we have to wait roughly another day for it? We usually get them a day early after a break if I’m not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.