What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this chapter says if you use sword doesnt make you swordman, and both roger and whitebeard werent swordsman when both of them used swords, just like shanks... I see my arguments here supperior than yours shanks fought this and that with sword... becouse roger and whitebeard did so too
But when does that prove Shanks isn't a swordsman?

You show me nothing that proves that is the case wtf, it's like I got you out that Shiryu wasn't a swordsman because King released his sentence

wtf is this guy

H

humanbeing

the translation of the double page at the end of the chapter:
Heart Pirates: Hey straw hat, that's dangerous! get away from there!!
momo: *grrrrr*
momo (fb): I'm not food!! I would rather eat you than get eaten, so stand back!!!
luffy: is that you, momo..
momo: indeed!!
Heart Pirates: what the...!? he's the kid that was here!??
Heart Pirates: what is this!?
Shinobu: as per lord Momonosuke's request, he is now 28 years old!!
Luffy: you did it, what are you crying for!!
Shinobu: Because...
Shinobu (fb): Lord momonosuke, you're just like....!!
Luffy: Let's go momo! Time to take the Wano Country back !!!
Momo: Let's go !!!

roger and whitebeard wants to speak to you
Whitebeard, sure.

Roger, we don't know. Calling him swordsman is about as vague as calling him non-swordsman. He used a sword- and we don't know if he had anything else to his fighting style, though it's confirmed he had no Devil Fruit.

Meanwhile, there's a lot of support to call Shanks a swordsman- him having no other ability, using sword against almost everyone, having duels with WSS, etc, and absolutely nothing to suggest he's not a swordsman.

You're taking characters like King, Fujitora, BM, etc- who use a sword but have much more going for them, and use it to generalize character like Shanks as non-swordsman.

That's just retarded. It's like using the phrase "not all cooks are fighters" to say "Sanji is not a fighter because he's a cook."

the translation of the double page at the end of the chapter:
Heart Pirates: Hey straw hat, that's dangerous! get away from there!!
momo: *grrrrr*
momo (fb): I'm not food!! I would rather eat you than get eaten, so stand back!!!
luffy: is that you, momo..
momo: indeed!!
Heart Pirates: what the...!? he's the kid that was here!??
Heart Pirates: what is this!?
Shinobu: as per lord Momonosuke's request, he is now 28 years old!!
Luffy: you did it, what are you crying for!!
Shinobu: Because...
Shinobu (fb): Lord momonosuke, you're just like....!!
Luffy: Let's go momo! Time to take the Wano Country back !!!
Momo: Let's go !!!
You're just like... Kaido, the man who killed your father and made a mess out of this country!

This author lmao. Dark Piece strikes again.

Whitebeard, sure.

Roger, we don't know. Calling him swordsman is about as vague as calling him non-swordsman. He used a sword- and we don't know if he had anything else to his fighting style, though it's confirmed he had no Devil Fruit.

Meanwhile, there's a lot of support to call Shanks a swordsman- him having no other ability, using sword against almost everyone, having duels with WSS, etc, and absolutely nothing to suggest he's not a swordsman.

You're taking characters like King, Fujitora, BM, etc- who use a sword but have much more going for them, and use it to generalize character like Shanks as non-swordsman.

That's just retarded. It's like using the phrase "not all cooks are fighters" to say "Sanji is not a fighter because he's a cook."
Adv CoC is another ability.
Using kicks like Rayleigh/King is another ability.
Neither are pure swordsmanship...

i like where zoro's lore and characterization is going... people can whine all they can about destiny aspect of it or fate with their misinterpretations , but i'm intrigued about how zoro resembles the Daimyo of Ringo

Zoro the destined protector of wano ...the next Sword God ..the next king

ngl even if it diverges from him being a nobody to WSS ...what is being implied here is not how due to his supposed lineage that corresponds to the 2 goats of wano that he resembles them.. but their will in general

yea im intrigued .
It was said that Ryuma had the greatest warrior's soul so I expect them to say something about Zoro's will when they see him fighting despite getting the x2 damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.