What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adv CoC is also haki. Stop kidding yourself. The very strongest use it- and that can include swordsmen just fine. It's not some divine additional weapon which is shooting bullets.

You can enhance your swordsmanship and sword attacks with it, so it's a part of your swordsmanship. As simple as it gets.

There's nothing as "kick user". You're either a brawler, or you're a swordsman. A brawler can incorporate sharp attacks into their arsenal (Lucci) while a swordsman can incorporate kicks and punches into their arsenal (Zoro) ocassionally. But all in all, your main fighting style and stuff decides what you are. Shanks has 312984782397498238947239873298749823 portrayals and statement that inches him towards being a swordsman, and zero towards non-swordsman.
I've explained the difference in adv CoC clearly, if you can't understand I'm not going to explain again, you are a lost cause.

Lucci isn't a brawler he is a martial artist. Sanji is a martial artist too. Luffy is a brawler, Shanks and Roger are brawlers who also use weapons.

Shanks is portrayed as stronger than Mihawk, while Mihawk has the title of WSS, that is all you need to know to undestand Shanks is not a pure swordsman.
The primary portrayal of Shanks is actually his CoC haki, not his swordsmanship, from the seaking initially in the very first chapter, to breaking WB's ship passively, to using adv CoC to split the sky against WB, to using CoC to passively knock out Coby while defending against Akainu.

Zoro hasn't used a kick or anything aside from his swords except out of desperation/ gag. He doesn't have a named kick attack and it isn't part of his fighting STYLE.

Pretty obvious you lack basic comprehension skills. Zoro is saying the guy is not a swordsman because he uses other shit. Then he goes on to say that this battle is so desperate that he is willing to do things a swordsman wouldn't do to win. Take your L lame.
Learn to comprehend yourself.

We have seen Zoro and even Mihawk use styles other than the swordsmanship. If people would stop trying to downplay and hate on characters they would understand that.

Zoro used a scythe against Killer even though he could have still won by using 1 or 2 sword style attack.

I have explained it several times.
People don't seem to understand what King and Zoro were saying when they talk about swordsmanship so I'm going to explain it.

1 - Being a swordsman doesn't mean you're limited to just swordsmanship. In other words, there's no such thing as pure swordsman. A lot of us have tried to explain that several times. A swordsman can punch, kick, used hak, another weapon or anything else they want to use.

2 - In a real fight anything goes. There's no such thing as a fair fight. We saw that when Zoro used Killer's own scythe.
Wrong. Read this post.

Zoro responded to King by saying if he has to he will rip out King's throat with his teeth to win. That just made Mihawk's title even more impressive.

Mihawk would cut Big Mom in half. There is a reason Zoro is fighting King right now and will use this battle to grow stronger to kill Kaido. That is before he challenges Mihawk.
I can't believe Oda just stuck up his MIDDLE FINGER to everyone that said pure swordsman exist in One Piece. Oda is done playing around with the haters.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Don't forget this statement that goes along with that scene:
Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

That is proof there is no such thing as a pure swordsman and swordsman aren't limited to just using swords in battle. In a real battle a fighter will use anything they can to win.
This is what some are failing to understand. Swordsman are not limited to just swordsmanship. They are free to use any of the power, ability, skill, or weapon in a battle.
Wrong. This chapter explains to us that swordsman aren't limited to just using swords. This explains to us why Mihawk used a knife when he first fought Zoro. Why Zoro used a scythe against Killer or Roger use a gun.

When Zoro fought Mr. 1 he left Zorro know he's a blade man not a swordsman. When Zoro fought Kaku he left Zoro know he was a 4 sword style user. King doesn't correct or confirms or those statement. His comment is about his fighting his style and that he doesn't limited himself to a certain style in battle.

This destroys the headcannon pure swordsman fans have been claiming before years. Even Oda is willing to get involved to destroy headcannon.

Why am I not surprised you're making shit up? He said it after the attempted punch, according to Redon. Cry and cope more.
According to Redon, what? :suresure:

We already have scans. We don't need to see how any fan- just like us, interprets things. But ofc he said it after that attack- but how's that relevant?

I never said he didn't say it after the punch. I'm saying punching in itself is irrelevant to what makes a swordsman or not. Zoro punches and kicks all the time- someone even quoted your dumbass with a scan of Zoro kicking someone. What excludes King as a swordsman is his weird, quirky way of fighting, his weird sword, his DF, and his fire powers. A fuck-ton of things that swordsman don't have.

Meanwhile Shanks is pretty much all swords- only uses swords in every decent fight or clash, had duels with Mihawk, and is outright stated to be his rival. That's most swordsman you can get outside of those who are specifically stated to be one.

Imagine being so stupid you straight up go "If you punch or kick, you're not a swordsman. Proved by King"

Learn to comprehend yourself.

We have seen Zoro and even Mihawk use styles other than the swordsmanship. If people would stop trying to downplay and hate on characters they would understand that.

Zoro used a scythe against Killer even though he could have still won by using 1 or 2 sword style attack.
So no actual response to what the dialogue actually says? thanks, you can sit down now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've explained the difference in adv CoC clearly, if you can't understand I'm not going to explain again, you are a lost cause.

Lucci isn't a brawler he is a martial artist. Sanji is a martial artist too. Luffy is a brawler, Shanks and Roger are brawlers who also use weapons.

Shanks is portrayed as stronger than Mihawk, while Mihawk has the title of WSS, that is all you need to know to undestand Shanks is not a pure swordsman.
The primary portrayal of Shanks is actually his CoC haki, not his swordsmanship, from the seaking initially in the very first chapter, to breaking WB's ship passively, to using adv CoC to split the sky against WB, to using CoC to passively knock out Coby while defending against Akainu.

Zoro hasn't used a kick or anything aside from his swords except out of desperation/ gag. He doesn't have a named kick attack and it isn't part of his fighting STYLE.
Where has shanks or Roger used a kick cretin

Status
Not open for further replies.