What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would King keep Queen with him if he can go and take care of the other enemies, it sounds stupid. If King was confident he could take out Marco 1v1 he would've. It is denying the manga to say that Queen wasn't fighting Marco, even after 1007. It was stated multiple times.
I agree, but at the same time I disagree because it look like King didnt use all his form and neither his best shot (due of course plot, Oda left that for Zoro) but that leave the fight a bit meh, I mean neither King or Queen went full at Marco and clearly marco used all his best shot to hold this 2 which is great. And we saw that after a while it was just Marco vs King so was a 1 vs 1 fight.

So I am carefull in saying Marco is stronger than King when King didnt show that much so far.

Regardless of the King vs Marco debate, Marco at the very least seems much more suited to stall top tiers, through his regen. He went as far as making an emperor retreat and the implications of the whole encounter very much were that she could not take him down immediately.

King speed/reactions haven't impressed me much. He has great durabilty/endurance but top tiers will penetrate it like butter.
I think
Marco : Fast Flight and Regen
Katakuri : Awakening and FS
King : Fast Flight and Fire

Makes me wonder what smoothie has to counter Jozu and Queen's abilities

And what Jack has to Counter Cracker's

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro isn't YC1+ level and he is already using Enma, King disarmed him, Zoro is basically Ryuma reborn so he will be that strong just for his great lineage factor and pure swordsmen are a thing.

Mihawk is the WSS because nobody is a real swordsman probably.
Ls everywhere :kayneshrug:
The guy who faces island buster from not one but two Emperors to protect inferior 4 and the guy who bests and rips the chest open of the strongest in the world, isnt a YC1? :ihaha: Take a break Jacky, you arent feeling well. :yasu:
You arent feeling well probably because Zoro killed all the counterarguments with his line - swords or no swords, he isnt losing. :myman: I dont blame you for thinking those are Ls, when you bath in Ls for so long as you did, you cant tell what's a W. :yasu:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes he would. King and Queen have shown this entire time that they function as a unit just fine, in a state of danger they can ignore their rivalry just like Zoro and Sanji. If Queen could've left King to fight the samurai or whoever then we would've seen samurai get taken down like in the last chapter but that was not the case.
Marco could fight King 1v1 while keeping Queen in check.
Fighting together is a completely different concept from following orders. Nothing that happened so far even remotely proves Queen would take orders from King. You're just grasping at straws, to be completely honest.

So nobody is bothered that Zoro is Ryuma carbon copy ?

i find that depressing
That's unnecessary for sure, it would be better if Zoro not related to Ryuma the way Oda want him to be. Depressing? Nah, let's not think too much about it, at the end of the day Zoro still got his own journey and his own obstacle to be passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.