What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's headcanon, how do you Sanji's fire will surpass King Fire? you don't
and even if Sanji's fire is stronger , how does that imply Sanji > King ? it doesn't
I know because if you have brain you can get it and predict that if Sanji is connected to King somehow and if Queen explicity said King's fire > Sanji's fire this chapter, in the next few chapters we'll see that this will revert to Sanji's new unlocked fire > King's fire.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thanks to Redon and Korean Leaks
Adult Momo Drawing from Korean Leaks
- King and Queen are fine after Zoro and Sanji's attack.
- Marco remembers what Shirohige told him ("It seems that there is a land of gods on the Red Line").
- Follow the fight between Zoro / Sanji and King / Queen.
- Sanji tells Zoro that his body feels strange after using the Raid Suit for the 2nd time.
- Queen taunts Sanji for being a Germa cyborg.
- Queen tells him if those fire legs are a machine, Sanji tells him that he is 100% human.
- Queen wonders if a normal human can create fire and tells him that if he is not from the X tribe (the Korean does not give the name).
- After this they focus on King, implying that Queen speaks of King's race.
- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.
- Hyogoro and Kawamatsu talk about Zoro while they see him fighting with King.
- They say he reminds them a lot of Ringo's lord, Shimotsuki Ushimaru, and also the legendary samurai Shimotsuki Ryuma.
- Jack vs Inuarashi.
- Perospero vs Nekomamushi.
- Raizou vs Fukurokuju.
- Momonosuke has become an adult, he is now 28 years old.
- We see that he is transformed into a dragon in front of Luffy.
- Luffy: "Come on Momo !! Let's go back to Wanokuni !!!"
- No break next week
Pretty casual chapter. Nothing special.

The only thing that bugs me is that forced Ushimaru shit. I hope Zoro is not from Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.