What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No King fucked Kaido and they had a little dinosaur baby with black wings.
the dinosaur baby was hungry and ate Queen’s arm. After that he pooped on Judge’s face and he took his poop and implemented it in Sanji’s DNA.
So Sanji’s fire abilities come from that.

Later the dinosaur baby with black wings died.
The End
Okay I will write a book for children.
"The adventures of the dinosaur baby with black wings."
I’m gonna be rich

You and your theories
:seriously:
You mean how Zoro vs King is happening after telling you guys for 60 chapters it was?

Or Sanji fighting Queen because Queen reflects about Judge?

Or how X drake wasn't the "10" Card of the crew?

Or how "Oden" was a Kanjuro drawing?

Or Zoro being a Shimotsuki long before Oda hinted at it in an SBS?

Or how Orochi wasn't dead after being beheaded?

Or how Jack wasn't fully done after the first rooftop fight?

I can keep going if you want

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
You mean how Zoro vs King is happening after telling you guys for 60 chapters it was?

How can you miss the most obvious ZKK
:crazwhat:

I

Indigo

but you also took many L's along the way tho, not trying to bring you down since you are a Zoro boi, but if you throw enough shit on the wall, some of them will stick

for example you took the L for the F6 not being defeated.

Kaku fight was had a few gags because of Kaku's DF, Sanji vs Jabra looked better for me aesthetically speaking, maybe Zoro vs King ends up being amazing, but Sanji's fights are always good looking
For Sanji vs Queen, I think this will be his 2nd Iconic fight in the series. The first and only iconic fight of Sanji was Jabra but now I think Queen will be one. I'm not sure if this will surpass the choreography of Sanji vs Jabra, since Jabra was literally a martial artist with rokushiki techniques. But It will definitely be iconic (iconic meaning its a fight that could be in the top 10 one piece fights.)

The chapter title is talking about similarities/parallels
"As alike as two peas in a pod" or something like "Looks just like you" or "Looks just like him"

Sanji being somehow similar to King's race

Momonosuke looking pretty similar to Kaido

Zoro looking pretty similar to Ryuma

Every action in Wano is synonymous with Kaido and his crew guys let's stop acting like we ACTUALLY know what happened in Ringo

Kaido "destroyed" Kuri yet it was very clear others were there.
The 4 remaining Daimyo fought KAIDO, after Odens death, not calamities. No matter how u wanna slice it, this is leading to a 2nd confrontation between Zoro and kaido. This was only mentioned in the king fight since the scabbards weren’t at the rooftop to see Zoros performance

Dude , I dont know what you are talking about.
Till now , sanji did not use any modifications factor. And stronger than his siblings. To create diable jamble till PS , he needs to form high speed with his body. And after ps , haki ability help to create diable jamble directly .
Also , I see your attempt. Just you are trying to say how can sanji be strong so much without any training. But facts are not those.
Everybody is special in OP.
Check Luffy family and D .
Check zoro family who are known best swordsmans.
And oda can select this way for sanji. But idk why you are trying to see different . As a essential , totally same thing with others.
Sanji has own will and decisions .
Odas answer would be enough . He is using fire with his burning heart. ( emotions )
None of had to be modified or given genes from birth bub

Status
Not open for further replies.