• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So aggressive:whitepress:
It's not that deep mate :cheers:
We'll just have to wait and see I guess ^^
Wait and see what? Dude for fucking sake. They are fighting separetely. It was one panel and that's it.

I know you lot desperately looking forward to tagging with Zoro since you can attempt to say that Sanji did 50% of the damage but it won't happen.

I really really hope the spoiler about sanji referring to himself as the great me is wrong.
Can anyone confirm it?
Pls i don't like where this is going:crazwhat:
:milaugh:
Regardless of whatever ur fears are, Oda isn't just gonna do a 180 on Sanji's personality this far in the series. Moreover, Sanji's kindness is one of the characteristics Oda emphasizes about him the most and it is a core part of his character so don't worry ^^

What character growth? What is there too growth for him? Sanji had a whole arc about him, how he is the person he is, why he is more kind than anybody else, why his Mother died for that, etc.
People out here want to see Sanji to turn into one of his brothers...like wtf?
He will still be different from his brothers
  • He won't rely on the raidsuit unlike his brothers - its just to unlock his genes that were suppressed by Sora
  • He will mostly depend on his own strength not the comical suit - genes will slightly increase his strength, speed and durability through exoskeleton

Status
Not open for further replies.