What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What character growth? What is there too grow for him? Sanji had a whole arc about him, how he is the person he is, why he is more kind than anybody else, all the struggle he had to deal with because of his personality, why his Mother died for that, etc.
Yet people out here want to see Sanji turn into one of his brothers...like wtf?
Because at the end of the day, Sanji doesn’t accept himself. He refuses to accept those monsters as his flash and blood and that deep down he has the same genetics. Sanji doesn’t need to become like his family, far from it.

But ever since Queen kept referring to Sanji as Judges son, it’s clear Odas not just going to let Sanji ignore his heritage. And having an internally struggle with Judges son stealth black and the man Sanji is now is a good way of adding layers beyond Sanji just beating up Queen.

He will still be different from his brothers
  • He won't rely on the raidsuit unlike his brothers - its just to unlock his genes that were suppressed by Sora
  • He will mostly depend on his own strength not the comical suit - genes will slightly increase his strength, speed and durability through exoskeleton
What?

In the near future at Oda's office...

Ecchiro Frau D. A. : Ah, what a lovely day is is today! The perfect day to blue ball my fans of Never Going To Give You Up Be Done Piece with more silhouettes, plot teases, questions than answers, mysteries, off-screening, plot details being saved to be revealed in Vivre Cards, SBS and so on years later and such! I mean who the fuck is Vegapunk, right? And thus, in the same way my Nami cosplaying wife lovingly blue balls me with Sanji's shitty voice actor and I vent my wrath, unleash my revenge on the fanbase and Sanji in return! All the more perfect day to do some more of that...
Wait...
What is that noise?"

Some sexy Italian Cleopatra looking best goth milf/mom bastard:
"STICKY FINGERS!" (*Rapid unzipping noises*, OH MYYYYYY)

The last meme made history on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.