What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All is going to the path that Denjiro is gonna be the most important scabbard in the Arc.

He is already the strongest of them, and theres no enemy left for his lvl up or to fight him.

Im think Denjiro Will Join the fight against kaido with luffy, yamato, momo and marco. Or he will stop Cp0 of doing something terrible.

But i do think he Will die doing something amazing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I believe so. I already believe King has the most offensive style out of all of the YC but now he's also turning into the most versatile fighter.
I'm bothered about the efficiency of it. Did you play RPG games?

It's always cool to try and put skill points in each ability to make ur character versatile but in the end, you will lose to someone who tries hard one aspect of his ability. Here it would be Zoro who is a man that maxes out his ap/coa power for example.

King couldn’t even hang on to his own sword and yet he has “incredible physical strength”?
:gokulaugh:
They can't admit they overrated Zoro's physical strength
King grip isn't strong yer took away zoros swords easily and punching him back
Base king too lol

Katakuri will low /mid duff Zoro
He restrains his swords then Bury him, game over
But but "fs means nothing, awakening is nothing...zoro can react and bypass fs easily " coz he landed hits on Kaido who is a tank ad doesn't even have great CoO lol

Let zoro prevent a fsless & non awakened dude from taking his swords away first
Zoro vs Kata is like pre fs luffy vs kata where Zoro has no chance of winning. Kata has many ways of winning.

Mihawk is stronger than anyone in swordmanship skills that's why he's WSS but overall overall you include other combat styles and skills :
Linlin >> Posthawk
Shanks > Posthawk (*Yes, Shanks created or acquired new fighting styles after losing his arm inbet and awoke adcoc. Which explains why oda said "but how does he fight?")
Kizaru > Posthawk

In a sword duel, Mihawk can beat even Linlin and Kizaru but if they use their abilities + fists and kicks...they mid diff him.

For years I told these guys but they never listened
"Using sword = swordman thus below Mihawk" nonsense

It'd be very creative, but I'm hoping for some flashy moves by the Calamities and I think they'd need some space. I just hope it doesn't end in 15 minutes, cause that'd be.... Pretty disappointing
Makes sense ^^. Would be insane if we get sorta large scale tag team play from King & Queen with their fire & plagues:crazwhat:
Has the potential to be insane~! :steef:
But yh the 15min time limit is a bit dodgy but I guess it’d depend on how quickly Luffy is able to get to the roof:quest:. If he does before the 15mins ends then there’d be no need to rush this fight ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.