What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I predicted, King's physical strength is out of the world. Probably even more than Zoro based on the fact that he could take the 2 swords out of his hands with one hand's power. Now it makes sense that he was able to make Sanji fly into the building in his Zoan form, a form with even higher physical stats.
No he took the sword because of his sword grabbing onto Zoro's ...something Zoro was unaware of.
That would be like claiming Izo's bullets have more power than King because it disarmed King

If anything, Zoro stopping Kings full fledged punch with just his neck is a superior strength feat

No, im talking about damage not stamina, Zoro had plenty of time to rest while Sanji carried him just like Luffy recharded his stamina by eating after Kaido KOed him. But the bones that Zoro broke are still broken, at best they are just being held together by the medicine just like Doffy was nerfed when he fought Luffy as he was holding his organs back together with his lines.
I really do not believe zoro is nerfed right now. Yes this is a temporary fix but for all intents and purposes for the time being, he may as well be at full capacity. Until zoro states otherwise, I don’t really see that being the case

No he took the sword because of his sword grabbing onto Zoro's ...something Zoro was unaware of.
That would be like claiming Izo's bullets have more power than King because it disarmed King

If anything, Zoro stopping Kings full fledged punch with just his neck is a superior strength feat
King isn't a swordsman, far less shame for an non-swordsman to be disarmed by an ambush, than for a swordsman to be disarmed by physical strength in a clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.