What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally never said anyone who uses a sword is a swordman. So I ain't got no shame to have sir.

Besides, that's the reason many of us didn't consider BIg Mom or Whitebeard as swordsmen, because they can fight without their swords. Just like King, they aren't really skilled or know how to perfectly use a sword as a swordsman would, they just use more so like a stick, to just a have a weapon.
i will paste the thrad i just made in here :
So i want to give my reasoning for a clear and exact definition of swordsman
a swordsman is a character with 2 traits
A) uses a sword to fight
B) the majority of his fighting arsenl is composed of "using his sword to cut" where "cut" is intended in the physical sense ( not Law ) and "sword" is intended in the physical sense ( not Kizaru )

*a strong indicator is having a Meito sword , still having a meito sword doesn't imply you are a swordsman*

Now i will show you that this 2 traits are consistent in defining a swordsman

1) Mr1
trait A = not checked , trait B = not checked --> not a swordsman
2) Zoro's bald opponent in skypea
trait A = not checked , trait B = not checked
3) Mihawk
trait A = checked , trait B = checked ---> swordman
4) Kaku
Trait A = checked , trait B = checked ---> swordsman
5) Shanks
Trait A = checked , trait B = ( we don't know ) i strongly lean towards yes because :
- has a saijo sword , legendary duels with hawkeye , also if i had to guess Shanks fighting style is probably similar to Roger
6) Roger
trait A = checked , trait B = the safe assumption is checked , alltough we don't know the full scope of his abilities for certain , i would strongly lean towards yes because he has a saijo sword and the first named attack we have seen of Roger was a cutting attack ( Kamusari )
7) Big mom
Trait A = checked , trait B = not checked ----> not a swordsman
8) Cracker
trait A = checked , trait B = not checked ---> not a swordsman
9) all the scabbards except Raizo and Kanjuro
trait A = checked , trait B = checked
10) Fujitora
Trait A = checked , trait B = (we don't know even 10 percent of fuji's arsenal yet)
11) Kizaru
Trait A = not checked --> not a swordsman
12) Vista
checked , checked
13) Law
Trait A = checked , Trait B = not checked

Trait B is justified because of the following reason : Zoro is a swordsman + Zoro has a non sword named attack( no swords tyle tatsumaki) but is still a swordsman

Let me know if you agree or disagree

Thank you for pointing out the entire problem with several fans. Zoro and King had a conversation and all some people only read that one sentence. You can't properly comprehend what Oda is telling us if all you did was read that one sentence out of their conversation.

Zoro: I see...so you're some sorta killing machine huh
King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?
Zoro: Well, I guess that's true...!!
Zoro: You didn't refer to yourself as a swordsman after all
Zoro: Do as you will!!
Zoro: I too might just bite your throat off...
Zoro: ...when I deal the final blow on you
Zoro: I can't afford to lose...!!
King: .........
Pretty obvious you lack basic comprehension skills. Zoro is saying the guy is not a swordsman because he uses other shit. Then he goes on to say that this battle is so desperate that he is willing to do things a swordsman wouldn't do to win. Take your L lame.

King: Zoan DF user with flight, has special sword that doesn't even function like one at times, has literal DF-esque ability to conjure fire out of nowhere and attack with it. Is not a swordsman.

Dumbasses here: So that means Shanks, who is a normal DF-less human with a sword that hasn't used anything but swords in history of his existence, and is stated to be former rival to WSS, is not a swordsman! Ha, take the L!

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: :holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
Mz we don't have oficial translater:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.