What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obvious you lack basic comprehension skills. Zoro is saying the guy is not a swordsman because he uses other shit. Then he goes on to say that this battle is so desperate that he is willing to do things a swordsman wouldn't do to win. Take your L lame.
No you guys are.

He is like " I didn't know you were a swordsman " lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't know how you can even defend the position onigiri is on the same level as asura... :choppawhat:
All I want to know is why King is putting up a better fight against Zoro and also tanks Zoro's hits better than Kaido. :crazwhat:
Zoro literally said that he doesnt care if he has to use swords or has to bite a head off, he isnt losing. You think Mihawk is different,? lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

there are

- swordsman : people who their main fight-life style is around sword
- people who use sword

if there was a SBS Oda would called King swordsman just like he did with Law or Fujitora
he don't give a shit
Glad you agree Shanks, Roger, Fujitora, Law, Brook, Cracker ... etc are Swordsmen
Don't care what you call the rest lol

All the discussion about Mihawk’s strength...
It’s easy, Mihawk is the rival of Shanks. They are pretty even.
It’s either Shanks = Mihawk or in the worst case scenario Shanks =~ Mihawk.
So everyone weaker than Shanks is also weaker than Mihawk.

Luffy will surpass Shanks
Zoro will surpass Mihawk

King the Real Monster

- Race hyped by real deal like Whitebeard, just like Katakuri's Future Sight was hyped by Rayleigh.
- Bodied Marco so hard that post-King-fight Marco turned into a sitting duck that needs to be rescued from fodder by Izo.
- Casually took 2 of Zoro's swords, meaning overpowering Zoro's grip of his swords in both hands.

Now your trolling has been backfired @Roronoa-sama :yasu:
"King is fodder because he loses his swords mid fight"
Now look at what King does to Zoro this chapter.

@TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel @playa4321 @Hanzo hattori
@Roronoa-sama :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.