What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Redon, what? :suresure:

We already have scans. We don't need to see how any fan- just like us, interprets things. But ofc he said it after that attack- but how's that relevant?

I never said he didn't say it after the punch. I'm saying punching in itself is irrelevant to what makes a swordsman or not. Zoro punches and kicks all the time- someone even quoted your dumbass with a scan of Zoro kicking someone. What excludes King as a swordsman is his weird, quirky way of fighting, his weird sword, his DF, and his fire powers. A fuck-ton of things that swordsman don't have.

Meanwhile Shanks is pretty much all swords- only uses swords in every decent fight or clash, had duels with Mihawk, and is outright stated to be his rival. That's most swordsman you can get outside of those who are specifically stated to be one.

Imagine being so stupid you straight up go "If you punch or kick, you're not a swordsman. Proved by King"
I see that you ignored my other post where I've already explained it. That further proves you have nothing to counter in my post.

Understand, King was only talking about style and form. He doesn't say anything about title.
Both of you can cry as much as you want. Continue to post shitty readings of basic dialogue.

Your hero places limits on what constitutes what a swordsman should do:josad: Zoro even says he is willing to go beyond swordsmanship to win this fight :pepemotion:

Queen: "YO!!
Your attacks didn't affect me at all...
“Drought”, “Plague”, “Wildfire”!!
We are the 3 Calamities who protect Kaidou!!!"
@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @Sentinel
Clearly enough for me to tell that the Calamity respect each other, another + up after Kaido himself protect Jack and call him strong and one of his best mens. These 3 going be hard to beat and im pretty sure Inu going to take the L against Jack, either against his hybrid or awakenend form.

Soon we see why Jack get called as Drough.
Can´t wait to see Jack in full action.

Sanji got saved by Zoro the moment he was occupied by Queen(King attacking). Zoro got saved by Sanji while occupied by King(Queen attacking)

Makes it even more impressive that Marco was fighting them both alone :phoenixmarco:
Sanji was feeling weird he got amnesia or some shet, he wasnt occupied with no one there, this is why zoro asked why tf he does not move.:kayneshrug:

Sanji got saved by Zoro the moment he was occupied by Queen(King attacking). Zoro got saved by Sanji while occupied by King(Queen attacking)

Makes it even more impressive that Marco was fighting them both alone :phoenixmarco:
King + Queen are a really dangerous duo, really underrated by the community in general. And by consequence Marco Is underrated too...

Well his DF is pain in the ass to deal with,fight would have lasted even longer if he didn't use his healing powers on allies.

Sanji: "After wearing the Raid Suit 2 times I feel my body is..."
Zoro: "Don't drag me down with you."
Sanji: "I'm not saying that!! It's just I feel something "weird"."
Zoro: "With your eyebrows?"
Sanji: "With my body!!"

LMAO :gokulaugh:

Both of you can cry as much as you want. Continue to post shitty readings of basic dialogue.

Your hero places limits on what constitutes what a swordsman should do:josad: Zoro even says he is willing to go beyond swordsmanship to win this fight :pepemotion:
And who disagreed with that? Not everyone with a sword is a swordsman- BM, Queen, etc. But that doesn't mean everyone with a sword that can punch and kick like Zoro is not a swordsman lmao.

Doesn't change the fact that Shanks is nothing like King who has 2442441222 special abilities.

The mere fact that you abandoned the discussion just to insult us shows how much of a basis there is to the claims anyway.

@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @Sentinel
Clearly enough for me to tell that the Calamity respect each other, another + up after Kaido himself protect Jack and call him strong and one of his best mens. These 3 going be hard to beat and im pretty sure Inu going to take the L against Jack, either against his hybrid or awakenend form.

Soon we see why Jack get called as Drough.
Can´t wait to see Jack in full action.
Yeah they are brothers
I think it will be a tie then Ashura stabs Jack Oda showed his body in this chapter I doubt he is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.