What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again not a single swordsmaster only specialize in swords.

Zoro has haki

He also using other weaponry

And also brawls

Mihawk uses knives

Has haki

And has clairvoyance with his eyes
Vista also uses Haki

Fujitora and Kaku Devil Fruit Users

Cabaji is an acobrat with unicycle, knives, fire spitting, kicking = still a swordsman

They just don't care, all they wanna say is that Shanks is not a swordsman, that's it!

But why the fuck would Mihawk, a guy wanting to be the strongest swordsman in the world and fight swordsmen, take time to have legendary duels against Shanks if he wasn't a swordsman?

Why would that thing say "he is waiting for a new swordsman rival stronger than Shanks?"

:kayneshrug:

can you please answer that stuff about Vista?

where did you see that Vista is considered a Higher Sword Master than Fujitora or Law?
He doesn't know he's talking about. He's referring to where the databook stated Vista matched Mihawk's swordmanship. His mistake is he doesn't realize the databook was just talking about their clash duing marineford. Not Mihawk overall skills. That would be like claiming Zoro is stronger than Kaido just because he bested him and their 1v1 clash.

wtf
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
the old Haki man argument : CoC is strong

Zoro fandom : lol it's fodder control
now days : Mihawk is a CoC master

Zoro fandom was is and always will remain shameless wankers who can't take smallest L
weak people need to act strong and fear more than others

Hakiman and CoC already showed everyone your fandom true color
you guys went from fodder control to Mihawk is a CoC master in 1 day
I never said it's for fodder control and neither do I factify Mihawk having it.

Idk why you resorted to talking about generalization of other people or passive aggression and ditched the discussion on hand lol. It's okay to be wrong. I was wrong in thinking Zoro would not fight King. And you are wrong in trying to say adv.coc is not a boost to your existing combat.

No need to derail the entire thing into a flame war lmao...

Yet it's still a haki. Luffy using it would still remain a brawler with rubber abilities. Hypothetical Sanji using it would still remain a kicker. They won't turn into something else.

Shanks still uses it to boost the AP of his SWORD HITS.

It's a form of haki and no matter how powerful or rare it is, the role of haki is to ultimately boost your combat, not create a new form of combat. Downright ridiculous to imply otherwise; what is this, the old stupid hakiman debate?

Please...
The pinnacle of pure swordsmanship is creating a permanent black blade, which is completely fucking useless if you use adv CoC and never clash with your sword directly.
The pinnacle of brawling/martial arts have no such other requirements, and moreover these other fighting styles are not made distinct by Oda, wheras Swordsmanship is a specific narrow goal, less than being the strongest man in the world or Pirate King, as Mihawk admits. In this chapter Oda specifically says if your combat gets too tricky/ idiosyncratic you are no longer a "swordsman" by Zoro's view.

Vista also uses Haki

Fujitora and Kaku Devil Fruit Users

Cabaji is an acobrat with unicycle, knives, fire spitting, kicking = still a swordsman

They just don't care, all they wanna say is that Shanks is not a swordsman, that's it!

But why the fuck would Mihawk, a guy wanting to be the strongest swordsman in the world and fight swordsmen, take time to have legendary duels against Shanks if he wasn't a swordsman?

Why would that thing say "he is waiting for a new swordsman rival stronger than Shanks?"

:kayneshrug:
They denying logic

I never said it's for fodder control and neither do I factify Mihawk having it.
idk if you said or not
I know vast majority of YOUR FANDOM said it

and somehow you are using THIS to attack us?
Hakiman argument was about CoC
and you just called it stupid ...
so I bet my ass you called it fodder control in past don't lie

King is non swordsman because he uses his bare hand to fight.
Tell me, does Fuji, Roger, Ray, Shanks... use bare hands to fight ?
Ray uses kicks, Fuji uses a paramecia fruit.
It is safe to assume Shanks also uses kicks/ adv CoC/ abilities not classified as swordsmanship as he is stronger than Mihawk, we haven't seen a full fight from him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He took it off, so obviously you can't see them but you can figure out that it did, logically speaking why would sanji take damage while the raid suit does not?
It doesn't make sense, if a soldier is shot it's the bullet proof vest he's wearing that takes most of the damage, same case here
So you made it up i knew it

The pinnacle of pure swordsmanship is creating a permanent black blade, which is completely fucking useless if you use adv CoC and never clash with your sword directly.
The pinnacle of brawling/martial arts have no such other requirements, and moreover these other fighting styles are not made distinct by Oda, wheras Swordsmanship is a specific narrow goal, less than being the strongest man in the world or Pirate King, as Mihawk admits. In this chapter Oda specifically says if your combat gets too tricky/ idiosyncratic you are no longer a "swordsman" by Zoro's view.
yet Zoro uses CoC with Asura and he is going to use it to become the World's Strongest Swordsman

and he still considers himself a swordsman

what's up with that?

:bamathink::hope::quest:

Queen is funking around, what happened with zoros mom? His dad was killed in ringo but what about that big booty ho?
Queen and King were funking zoros mom all this time:steef:
Zoro needs to 1v2 this :milaugh:Sanjino go away please:endthis:

"Black blade is useless with CoC!!"

"CoC hinders swords!! Roger, Shanks and WB are retarded for using it on blades!!!"

Says the dude who has no idea how black blade are even formed or how adv.CoC works (neither do I, because it's not been revealed).

Please, it's embarrassing. But that aside, CoC is still a haki and thus a boost to your combat. Luffy using it is still a brawler with rubber power, not hakiman. CoC is a part of a swordsman's arsenal just as much as CoA or speed is. Oda isn't retarded for giving it to Zoro and setting it up as his next ceiling.

And yes, the flying dinosaur with a saw who uses magic fire for attacks is not a swordsman. No shit. You act like anything haki related disqualifies King lmao.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen is funking around, what happened with zoros mom? His dad was killed in ringo but what about that big booty ho?
Queen and King were funking zoros mom all this time:steef:
Zoro needs to 1v2 this :milaugh:Sanjino go away please:endthis:
Oh no the jokes about king beaking sanjis mom have gotten to baki dou:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.