What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we're saying, even if king uses a sword Master Zoro himself said King never labeled himself as a swordsman, meaning that even if someone uses a sword it doesn't mean they pursue swordsmanship in the same way as guys like Mihawk / Zoro do....
Pure swordsman don't exist. King was talking about his style in battle. Even Zoro stated if he has to rip King throat out to win he will.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Mihawk>Shanks, and its not even close.
Do you think that Mihawk can lose an arm vs sea kings? No fking way, he can be relaxed to the max that thing wont do shit.
Shanks is just that weak, we can make a fair point that Usopp>Shanks because relaxed Usopp can take hits from tobi roppos, a sea king wont do shit to him.:milaugh:
Oda was smoking to much when he made Shanks lose vs some random fish.
he lost agaisnt bb without yami yami no mi:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

By the way, I dont see any of this fight be very long (I believe they will leave it to the anime to expand for all 1 vs 1). The pace in the manga is extremely fast, Oda is rushing a lot. His focus is on so many part that probably many fan will be disappointed.

Each calamities fight max have 2 chapters. Tag team if there is one vs Kaido max 2 chapters. Then Luffy solo maybe 2 chapters too.

I really dont expect many panels for the fighting.

Because he isn't exactly durable. Chopper drew blood from him and Sanji base kicks drew blood....even though both didn't actually do any real damage
he's very durable after taking marco's shockwave attacks and claw to the face and smoking the next chapter..getting up after BM whooped him and still being fine.. he's the most durable and enduring zoan yet ... the only thing one can deduce is that sanji is pushing him to use COA

I didn't say CoC hinders swords you strawmanning lunatic, I said it circumvents the need to clash your blade against another and so eliminates the benefit of the black blade. I'm not going to read the rest of your post if you decide to argue in such ridiculous bad faith, it is a waste of time.
You're the one who's insulting me. You're the one who is assuming things about black blade or how Adv.CoC functions. You're the one who thinks Black Blade and Adv.Coc can't go along well despite knowing nothing about them.

And the fact you get frustrated, don't even read and start insulting me in a discussion alone shows the baseless argument you present.

Haki was, is, and will always be a boost to your combat. Roger, Shanks, etc using it on blades weapon aren't retarded. Luffy using it will still remain a gomu gomu brawler; he won't become a coc-man or something. If Sanji had it, he'd still be a kicker. And for the last time, Oda is not retarded for giving CoC to the one aspiring to be WSS as his next ceiling.

It's absolutely ridiculous to try and say CoC coating isn't a boost for swordsmen eventhough in terms of usage so far it's been very very similar to Ryou. It could just boost your AP insanely.

The pinnacle of pure swordsmanship is creating a permanent black blade, which is completely fucking useless if you use adv CoC and never clash with your sword directly.
The pinnacle of brawling/martial arts have no such other requirements, and moreover these other fighting styles are not made distinct by Oda, wheras Swordsmanship is a specific narrow goal, less than being the strongest man in the world or Pirate King, as Mihawk admits. In this chapter Oda specifically says if your combat gets too tricky/ idiosyncratic you are no longer a "swordsman" by Zoro's view.
The Pinnacle of swordsmanship is to be able to cut whatever the user wishes to cut or not cut. Zoro himself has used a scythe so based on your comment he's not a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.