What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Waiting for Marco and Yamato only
I don't want Momo to join 😷
but i really cannot see him to not join. being Shogun is to protect Wano but he can better protect Wano if he is on the sunny. since the WG would be after him in the first place. and being a Dragon he can always take Luffy and co. back to Wano in no time if that is needed.

You created a strawman:
"CoC hinders swords!! Roger, Shanks and WB are retarded for using it on blades!!!"

I restated my initial point completely unrelated to this strawman and explained why it was a strawman, let me re-explain it yet again. for the third and final time to you.

I never said using adv CoC on blades is retarded, I said aiming for a black blade (which Roger,Shanks, WB did not do) when you don't need to clash with your opponents weapon directly is superfluous....
You're just fixated on that. It was part of my argument all while I was still addressing yours, man. It's not like I'm only responding with that to your entire text, so why be a dick and only respond to that very statement, ignore the rest, then act like I'm the one neglecting stuff?

As I said, you don't know anything about how black blade functions or even how it's formed. It could be pinnacle of CoC swordsmanship for all we know. It could work just perfectly with an AP boost from Adv.CoC for all we know. You don't need to directly slap your blades just because it's a black blade; it raises the rank of blade to and provides permanent coating. It doesn't give it some special touch magic. Shuusui was barely different from Wado.

All in all, what we know for sure is using CoC coating on sharp blades is preferred and good stuff by top tiers, and Oda set up CoC stuff as next ceiling for to-be WSS.

All in all, CoC coating can very well be- and IS part of your sword combat style, and can boost it just fine much like any other style. Same as CoA barrier, CoO, etc

He wouldnt have gotten ko'd without the suit he would have died with a hole in his belly.
He said it himself
And Zoro felt pain for Queen's teeth grabbing his body, the man was lucky Queen didn't utilize his stronger teeth that used against Chopper or haki, the same teeth that Sanji easily broke.
Queen low-diffed Zoro. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.