What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YC might be over Killer but idk about Kid and Law ngl

Like I never had Killer over Marco and King but I acknowledged the possibility. Now it’s impossible since King tanked the same attack that one shot Killer without Zoro even using his real swords

I think King has exactly what he needs to deal with Katakuri. Not easily but you know what I mean

- He has fire which is a counter
- He’s tanked named attacks from Marco in base and shrugged them off so there’s no problem there
- He can fly and shoot fire at the same time so Katakuri’s awakening is shaky

^ All this without hybrid btw

Future sight is powerful and all but he’ll 100% get tired before King does
Yeah... that's what I'm starting to think now....
What's actually more scary is King to have same mentality as Luffy.... where he doesn't count on tiring Katakuri until his CoO runs out... and rather takes it as a chance to eleviate his CoO level to be able to see the future!

With his ability to tank Katakuri attacks as powerful ancient Zoan... it's the greatest training session he can get!
And if King actually becomes able to catch glimpses of Future... the fight will be over in few hours actually and not in many hours or days after Katakuri CoO runs out.... in fact... King would transcend his level to become HIGHER than YC1

Yeah... that's what I'm starting to think now....
What's actually more scary is King to have same mentality as Luffy.... where he doesn't count on tiring Katakuri until his CoO runs out... and rather takes it as a chance to eleviate his CoO level to be able to see the future!

With his ability to tank Katakuri attacks as powerful ancient Zoan... it's the greatest training session he can get!
And if King actually becomes able to catch glimpses of Future... the fight will be over in few hours actually and not in many hours or days after Katakuri CoO runs out.... in fact... King would transcend his level to become HIGHER than YC1
Facts

Hybrid Jack looks weird here. Doesn't he look like a centaur version of a mammoth? :whitepress: I hope I'm wrong here :optimistic:

Nope that's what it is. It's a 4 mammoth centuar

Currently both him and Black Maria have weird ass hybrids, unless we are missing something here and Jack can do more on his hybrid form. Maybe awakening is a direct control over what transforms in Zoan. What appendages, etc.

So you're saying they were 2 races above the Red Wall who could use fire? King's race who can use fire and the Lunaria clan who are human and also use fire?
That's what I'm thinking ^^. Whether or not they used to live above the red line is still unknown, but I'm leaning towards it ^^ and if this hypothesis is true, it'd explain why the mention of it caught King's attention ^^

Thoughts on Sora being from the Lunaria clan and that's why Sanji can use fire? Judge LF changed their kids DNA so instead of using fire, they can use other elements. Sanji is a failure because he was normal.
It's possible but the counter argument to that is the fact that Sanji's siblings are unable to generate fire :catcry:
Another alternative which I think is more plausible is gene manipulation and the lineage factor. Using that process in theory it should be possible to create an extinct species by mixing an matching and if you consider that Sora threw a curve ball into Judge's experiment by trying to poison herself it is possible that extinct/erased Lunalia species/tribe was created by chance ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.