What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Remember when Luffy tanked Katakuri in a long fight to figure some way to hurt Katakuri?
Remember when Luffy suddenly got hurt lethal from outside of the fight? And Katakuri hurt himself to make it even?

Right now Kid is fighting Katakuris Captain for a long time, tanking everything coming to figure some way to hurt Katakuris Captain.
Right now Kid suddenly got hurt lethal from outside of the fight. But his enemy doesn’t grant him the MC Luck/ Plot Armor. And kid will still overcome here.

And to underline this, check out where the injuries of Luffy were and where they are now at Kid/Hawkins.

Oda still shows us, Kid is Luffy without Plotarmor!

Shanks is a fighter (kicks, punches and others) he is not a swordsman
this comparison no longer makes sense
Understand what Zoro means there
He is saying what ever you identify as, you have a sword I can't lose in a fight against you. Zoro also said he will win by biting his neck if that's what it takes.

Shanks can pull Haki beams out of his ass, he is still weaker than Mihawk

Shanks is a fighter (kicks, punches and others) he is not a swordsman
this comparison no longer makes sense
All I know is Oda referred to Shanks as a swordsman in one of his SBS
:jordanmf:

He's below Mihawk

Same for Fujitora...He's by TITLE called "The Blind Swordsman".... that puts him under Mihawk

Sidenote: Shanks cannot punch because he has one arm
:arnoling:
And that arm is carrying the sword

In fact, he would be weaker to get rid of the sword to start punching LMAO

So, his best form is to be a swordsman under Mihawk... and sorry, he doesn't look like a kicker to me
:jay-he:

Marco isn't stronger. If he had awakening or coc, yeah but he doesn't so he is around King.

Marco isn't a better leader, he failed big time as a leader
Lost territories , creamates and the war so bad

Stop wanking Marco whose the biggest Loser among YCs
King is gonna be above Marco if he shows better haki and combat skills...or just awakening
And they're both above Katakuri which is all that matters really.

@Salah WG You talked about the people with crossed Left eyes to be against the gods and from the 'Moon' side and opposite for people with the right one. Fujitora has both crossed. What about that? Is it related to that or a totally different thing in your opinion?
What i talked about was mostly regarding the Symbolism Side, and it continues with Fujitora too
He represents Blind Justice, and in Dressrosa we saw how he decided at the End to neither Stop Doffy nor Luffy & leave it to Fate
So basically he is like Neutral

The Symbolism here is:

Zoro doesn't have his Left Eye ---> He is Enemy of Gods
Fujitora doesn't have Both Eyes ---> He is neither Ally nor Enemy of Gods
Dragon tattooed his Left Eye ---> He is going to Change Gods (It's like Dragon is challenging Gods, not just Refusing them)
Luffy marked his Left Eye with a Scar ---> He made Gods his Goal (This would take very long to explain, please wait for my Full Analysis)
Shanks got Three Scars in his Left Eye --> That's because he is working for Both Sides (The Scar is a Hint towards his Mysterious Past)

And this continues with many Characters
WB lost his Left Eye the moment his Objective turned from rescuing Ace to Destroying Marines/WG
Sabo got his Left Eye Scar after being attacked by a Celestial Dragon, which turned him from Pirate to Revo fighting WG
Doflamingo Lost or Marked his Left Eye after becoming Hateful of Celestial Dragons ... etc

But one more thing, Fujitora said he scarred himself because he saw something that he didn't want to see more of
If we follow this Symbolism, then Fujitora didn't see Crimes of these So-Called Gods only, he saw also Crimes of their Enemies
That's why he didn't become a Revo or a Pirate, he is Enemy of Both Sides & that's why he have Blind or Neutral Justice

Also remember Rayleigh's Words when Robin asked him about True History, he said they discovered everything but her Conclusion could be different than theirs, that's because the Hidden Story is subjective, not everyone will choose the same Side

This can be seen in Arabasta Arc, who were the Bad Side? The Royalty or Koza Rebels? Neither ofc, it was Crocodile
And who chose the Correct Path in Fishmen Island? Otohime or Fisher Tiger? Neither ofc, the Enemy was the Racism itself which created a Monster like Hody who when asked about his Backstory, he said "Nothing happened to me" !!!!

So both Sides have Good & Bad among them, & Fujitora in his Old Kingdom got to see both their Evils, so he decided to blind himself & ally with neither, instead trying to become an Admiral & enforce Peace. Hope you understood what i'm trying to say here.
This is just the Symbolism part, the Explanation as to why? & what happened exactly will hopefully be in my Full Analysis soon

All I know is Oda referred to Shanks as a swordsman in one of his SBS
:jordanmf:

He's below Mihawk

Same for Fujitora...He's by TITLE called "The Blind Swordsman".... that puts him under Mihawk

Sidenote: Shanks cannot punch because he has one arm
:arnoling:
And that arm is carrying the sword

In fact, he would be weaker to get rid of the sword to start punching LMAO

So, his best form is to be a swordsman under Mihawk... and sorry, he doesn't look like a kicker to me
:jay-he:
holy fuck, i didn't know you were a Mihawk > Shanks guy

most Sanji fans aren't because of Zoro

that's another post i can agree with you

nice

:cheers:

fuck Zoro and Sanji here in this fight, just Mihawk > Shanks in this case

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
--Smarter -- No way to know ; king was positioning all the F6 too ; both are leaders
Marco is a doc, has a passion for navigation, was seen drawing maps as a kid, and was said to be very knowledgeable in a lot of subjects in his VC

More Beautiful -- Base king design > Base marco ; Hybrid marco > Zoan king and Base king But I can give you this one
Marco design is more original. King design is not bad but too much a mix of different past characters. He lacks his own vibe.

More relevant -- Yes but king's race is going to be somewhat important it seems
Even if King face is hyped, Marco is known to the read for 600 chapters now, brother of Ace, was there in MF. Relevant during the time skip, during Wano etc etc etc.
King is less relevant than Kata and Marco and Ben. He will be a one time villain.

-Better leader -- Again no proof ; BP operate differently and are less co-operative
Marco lead the WB pirate for a year

Sanji's emotions being the trigger for his germa abilities make sense in contrast to his brothers who consider emotion a weakness.

The reason his body feels weird in the first place is the raid suit, which further solidifies the idea that he is an artificial human.
That’s why I’m saying he’s artificial and clearly connected to King in SOME way

It's not fan assumption. Momo literally tells Shinobu to age him so he can stop Onigashima lol

He's literally talking about saving the capital from Onigashima. Otherwise there is zero reason to turning him into a giant dragon. Fighting Kaido is Luffy's job.
Yeah... that could mean many things...including (facing Kaido with Luffy and beating him before it reaches Wano)... and not necessarily the cloud thingy....

Still, even if that's his intention... I do not see it going right that easily...I think somehow things willget messy regarding Onigashima falling

Status
Not open for further replies.