What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong your opponent could be stronger than you but with ryuo, you will still penetrate,his insides, whilst if you are much faster than a guy using FS it would be useless.
You penetrate his body and can't deal enough damage.
You see the future in which he attacks you but you cannot dodge on time.

Both abilities wouldn't be successful on these instances, doesn't mean they don't work in general.

How can you tell me I’m wrong if you aren’t Oda? Is there anything in the story that PROVES it isn’t connected to Sanji? No? Ok then.

Also, “smarter at reading the story than you” learn to write :milaugh:
Not a native english speaker could you say Majmune glupi or øve på væren, i speak multiple languages. so much knowledge in this head sometimes i get the verbage wrong. Better at reading the story than you.

Are Carrot and Wanda in condition to fight? Or they will watch Neko destroy Pero?

:wonderland:
Those girls were shit kicked and covered in spit. It would be wise to just let Neko do his thing
I don’t know how much stronger he got. But I want him to be Luffy’s rival.
I don’t want him to be a Smoker 2.0.
Such a shame how Oda handled Smoker
When you look at the glorious Marineford send offs, Smoker literally had a fate worse than death

C

Cuistot

Fax kata trained for his whole life to get as strong as he is now. All of a sudden luffy gets stronger and they think kata is too? No he stays where hes at. While luffy grows to be yonko level kara stays a 1st commander nothing more.
You get stronger through having extreme difficulty battles, nothing says only Luffy's allowed to improve.

Katakuri would take Queen's head and shove it up Jack's ass bro.
He has great physical and endurance feats. i am also against Ndule's Kat wank, but i wanna be fair. Katakuri ripped open a part of his belly and still danced around Luffy's new PU, his Physical strength are also good, overwanked but still good.

King needs more feats against Zoro.
BRO King has tanked Hakified Enma version of Oni giri while Killer who can casually tank Big Moms Indra was knocked out by much weaker Oni Giri

Even Oni Giri on Kaido didn't have any Haki on it and it made Kaido bleed. That Oni Giri will K.O kata if not kill him

King with a single kick can push off largest pirate ship we know off and it makes 80 meter sunny look like an ant

He can hurt Marco more than any Admiral did in MF with a single swing of his sword

While Kata couldn't even put down trash can like Luffy for 9 hours.

How would Kata even hurt King enough to the point where it matters?

King seems much faster than boundman who could fly around Katas awakening, King would have no issues, Kata isn't big enough to shape shift around King's beak, King can neutralize mochi with wildfire

''Sanji: With this we're even!!''

Zoro couldn't even take King + Queen for 1 chapter, if not for Sanji. Same goes for Sanji as well. :steef:

You can see how high Marco's level is for holding King + Queen both for almost 15 chapters, and even doing damages to both.

Don't compare the likes of King or Katakuri to Marco. Marco is clearly above them. :goyea:

Also,

''Zoro: I see...so you're some sorta killing machine huh
King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?
Zoro: Well, I guess that's true...!!
Zoro: You didn't refer to yourself as a swordsman after all
Zoro: Do as you will!!
Zoro: I too might just bite your throat off...
Zoro: ...when I deal the final blow on you

Zoro: I can't afford to lose...!!''

It's time for the divine judgement for Zorobois from Oda:milaugh::vistalaugh:

I've been saying this shit for years.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ter-1001-spoilers-discussion.9608/post-980337

These people can't be serious. :whitepress:Zoro said Daz Bones must be a swordsman, but Daz Bones refuses it. Just because you think a person must be a swordsman that doesn’t mean he is. Wait until how Oda shows Shanks actually fights before overrating your idol Zoro and Mihawk over Shanks. You just can't stop using Shanks and you can't stop acting like Oda as if you know Shanks better.

Shanks can do thousand different things and he can refuse being called swordsman like Daz did. He can even drop his sword like Pica and fight unarmed. Zoro fan arguments makes no sense as usual. They can't stop using that irrelevant tiny sword title to hype by using Shanks as if Shanks is confirmed as swordsman when he isn't.

Somehow they always use Shanks to hype Mihawk, but they can't use Mihawk's own feats, because it doesn't exists. Shanks literally hyped Base Teach over Mihawk, Mihawk is not on Yonko level.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.9608/page-320#post-980300

Some people are using Cabaji calling himself swordsman but forgetting Daz Bones refuses being called as a swordsman lmao.

They are still in denial. As if Shanks is Cabaji and said he is a swordsman. They don't think what if Shanks pulls Daz Bones and refuses to being called a swordsman. But no of course they know Shanks better than Oda. Otherwise how can they wank Admirals, and Zoro.
Zorobois don't understand this manga because they can't read. :goyea:

Pretty obvious you lack basic comprehension skills. Zoro is saying the guy is not a swordsman because he uses other shit. Then he goes on to say that this battle is so desperate that he is willing to do things a swordsman wouldn't do to win. Take your L lame.
They should apologize and take their L, but instead they are insisting for proof about Shanks' full fighting style STILL.
Zoro: "You're right.
Now I think about it, you never said you are a swordman..."

Zoro fandom : B-but Zoro he is using a sword!! how did you miss that. there is not such thing as a pure swordsman. anyone who have a sword is a swordman
Zorobois are always in denial, they can't tell whenever Oda gives them a huge L. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.