What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realize that Oda basically made Usopp defeat Bao Huang?
LMAO.... sometimes even I forget that... but it seems like that was the extent of Oda going for Usopp this arc...

I would have loved if Usopp at least defeated a number if he couldn't do it to Pageone... while maybe Monster Point Chopper defeat Page1

Fucking Big Meme just ruining the shit out of this arc
ig oda will go with ussop with his hax and how versatile he can be . i atleast need one ussop centric chapter

Zoro fandom : anyone who is a sword is a swordsman and there is not such thing as pure swordsman
Zoro himself : King, is not a swordsman while sword is his main weapon

have some fucking shame
you guys have called KIZARU is a swordsman
ffs
Nah, I've been saying that forever.
Mihawk is romantic, Shanks isn't entirely. Not unless you think being chased when the Marines decide they don't need you and going straight to commanding a room full of gorosei are comparable. Mihawk doesn't want to get involved with more than a pure sword fight and can be found using non lethal means if he doesn't particularly dislike you. Shanks seems like a good dude but we seriously don't know his motivation yet.

It could be Mihawk, Stairs Sama, Tashigi, resurrected Kuina... mainly looks like Mihawk sure. But again, I just think he's sweet and liable to get rolled by a harder pirate like Teach did Newgate.
pure
/pyo͝or/

without any extraneous and unnecessary elements.

- we know that Mihawk hasn't challenged Big Mom, a high tier character who uses a sword. For whatever reason we also saw him avoid stepping up when Shanks offered. So he clearly has standards. He once expressed disappointment that Zoro appeared to fall beneath them, to be the kind of man to give him the fight he wants.

In any case the one that say First Yonco Comander are trash, are rely delusional, first we have the gorosei saying that after White Beard died, Marco was potentially the next Yonko in line (which clashed vs King for over 20 chapters in Onigashima).

Second we had Katakuri which was even more efficient and lethal than Big Mom in her arc in Cake Island, which put him as a potential candidate as Yonko.

Now we have King in which White Beard said that his race :
Shirohige: "Long time ago, before the time of Mary Geoise,
there was a "country of god" above the Red Line.

His statue is regard as a God, let see what that mean.

In any case, I dont even see Kaido having an easy win vs King, all chatacter have to put some work to take down a 1Yonko commander.

The mental gymnastics Zobois are using just to prove their own grandmaster wrong

:josad:

:milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh:

Never stop you amusing bunch
:cheers:
All we have is a pre translation that might be wrong or missing stuff....And even if King is not a swordman, soo what? Daz Bones was not a swordman either, he was an assasin, wich might be in tune with what King considers himself to be. I dont get why this is a big deal.

Nor do i get why it somehow makes other characters that fight with swords not swordmen either, Shanks still dueled mihawk, soo i dont see why idiots are claiming he is not a swordman just because King is not a sworman LOL.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.