“Shiryu is Yc1+“
“Marco is Yc1+“
“King is Yc+”

If every fucking Yc1 is actually “Yc1+“ than what’s the fucking point
Katakuri is YC1 as he is nothing special
Other 4 people are special in their own rights
Post automatically merged:

K mr, " King Is a swordsmen"
So this chapter proves Zoro will be stronger than every swordsman or non swordsman when he becomes WSS

Katakuri is YC1 as he is nothing special
Other 4 people are special in their own rights
Post automatically merged:

So this chapter proves Zoro will be stronger than every swordsman or non swordsman when he becomes WSS
So wait, Yc1 literally just means Katakuri.

Every other Yc1 is “Yc1+?” Even though the term “Yonko commander” comes from the whitebeard Pirates.

Just call Katakuri a Yc1-, otherwise it makes no fucking sense

So wait, Yc1 literally just means Katakuri.

Every other Yc1 is “Yc1+?” Even though the term “Yonko commander” comes from the whitebeard Pirates.

Just call Katakuri a Yc1-, otherwise it makes no fucking sense
Yes Katakuri is a bottom barrel baseline for YC1 imo, like bare minimum you have to be as strong as Kuri to be cut out to be YC1, but beyond that you can be exceptional and be above that

Ironically I'd say Smoothie (or maybe Queen) is minimum cut out out be YC2 level

I say this because nothing Katakuri had ever done was impressive like at all

S

Sasaki Kojirō

of course it does both kaido and mihawk have titles of the strongest assigned to them but according to you mihawk's title is fake, thus Kaido's title must be fake as well, especially when mihawk is straight up called the strongest while kaido is only said to be the strongest

If you review my answer, I never mentioned that his title was fake in the beginning, I'm talking about the fact that Shanks is not a swordsman, and he falls into the category of multistyle fighters.

Like Big Mom and the rest. First, for the Mihawk title to apply to Shanks, Shanks himself must call himself a swordsman, call himself one, or the manga gives us this information, his fighting style canonically which class he belongs to, although we don't have this answer for now, the only thing we know is that shanks in fencing has equaled mihawk in the past, mihawk which has a unique fighting style, it is exclusively the sword, and this exalts the akagami fighting style in fencing, in addition to holding the same level of fencing as the mihawk in the past, the man has a giant upward power that is HAKI, which may be the class he has specialized over these years, instead of continuing to tread just the sword path when he lost his arm.

Kaido and Big Mom fought between swords + Kanabo in the manga and ended up in a tie, as you can see, the anime portrayed a clash of kanabo + sword and physical strength, without the use of DF, the mihawk case and the rods can be similar, Big Mom and Kaido were the same for 3 days, we have no confirmation of the use of DF by both parties. If Kaido loses one of his arms by chance and Big Mom gains a sword edge against the kanabo showdown, it doesn't mean that in general Big Mom's power will be stronger than Kaido, Kaido with his DF can match or surpass him Big mom , because his fighting style can change in decades, he can for example choose another class to specialize, in the use of haki etc... But he will still use the kanabo.

But as I said claim the mihawk> Shanks, I was wrong.
O @Seraphoenix was right in our long debate.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you review my answer, I never mentioned that his title was fake in the beginning, I'm talking about the fact that Shanks is not a swordsman, and he falls into the category of multistyle fighters.

Like Big Mom and the rest. First, for the Mihawk title to apply to Shanks, Shanks himself must call himself a swordsman, call himself one, or the manga gives us this information, his fighting style canonically which class he belongs to, although we don't have this answer for now, the only thing we know is that shanks in fencing has equaled mihawk in the past, mihawk which has a unique fighting style, it is exclusively the sword, and this exalts the akagami fighting style in fencing, in addition to holding the same level of fencing as the mihawk in the past, the man has a giant upward power that is HAKI, which may be the class he has specialized over these years, instead of continuing to tread just the sword path when he lost his arm.

Kaido and Big Mom fought between swords + Kanabo in the manga and ended up in a tie, as you can see, the anime portrayed a clash of kanabo + sword and physical strength, without the use of DF, the mihawk case and the rods can be similar, Big Mom and Kaido were the same for 3 days, we have no confirmation of the use of DF by both parties. If Kaido loses one of his arms by chance and Big Mom gains a sword edge against the kanabo showdown, it doesn't mean that in general Big Mom's power will be stronger than Kaido, Kaido with his DF can match or surpass him Big mom , because his fighting style can change in decades, he can for example choose another class to specialize, in the use of haki etc... But he will still use the kanabo.

But as I said claim the mihawk> Shanks, I was wrong.
O @Seraphoenix was right in our long debate.
so you put shanks into a category of multistyle fighters even though we never saw him use anything other than his sword?
The length people go to just because one character said he's not a swordsman

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yall sweating bullets with the whole Swordsman reveal, and doing everything in your power to elevate King to heights he ain't at.

This damage control is unreal.
23:59
"Queen's bounty doesn't mean shit. He gets neg diffed by Katakuri who is 300M+ below him".

00:00
"King's bounty is bigger than even Luffy's, because bounty = powerlevel now for Zoro's opponents only!".
:suresure:

Lolo gave up on that shit 2 years before when begged to mihawk like a little b!tch, my clapping punching bag. :goyea:

Of course Lolo will say that, because he gave up on his life and his dream to protect Luffy before when Kuma was going to take Luffy.

The point is not what Lolo does or not,

The point is; what defines swordsman in One Piece

''Zoro: I see...so you're some sorta killing machine huh
King: Is there a need for stuff like styles & forms in battle?
Zoro: Well, I guess that's true...!!
Zoro: You didn't refer to yourself as a swordsman after all
Zoro: Do as you will!!
Zoro: I too might just bite your throat off...
Zoro: ...when I deal the final blow on you

Zoro: I can't afford to lose...!!''

If you can read, unlike the majority of Lolo fanbase, then you can simply comprehend the fact that;

- Swordsman and swordsmanship in One Piece: includes only styles and forms, you don't become a swordsman just because you carry a sword and you use a sword, you can be above swordsman which is killing machine.

Lolo going to the depths and abandoning the swordsmanship styles and forms in order to win against King, has nothing to do with ''what defines swordsman and swordsmanship in One Piece'', that's an irrelevant crybaby excuse of yours, my dear clapping punching bag. :goyea:
You're making no sense !

Zoro gave up being the WSS ?
:kaidowhat:

What defines a Swordsman is whomever is at their best with a Sword. - How many times must we have this conversation ???!

Cabaji isn't a swordsman (uses spinning tops, spits fire, rides a unicycle)
Brook isn't a swordsman (uses his soul to attacks, plays music to hallucinate enemies)
Fujitora isn't a swordsman (uses gravity attacks)
Kaku isn't a swordsman (uses Rokushiki attacks, uses his nose, uses a lot of kicks)

As I said before this is a big win for "swordbois" it shows the term is broad and a lot of people fit under the umbrella that's why Zoro is willing to rip Kings throat out with his teeth. - I'll still wait for the VIZ but your argument is getting clapped as usual 👏 👏

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
23:59
"Queen's bounty doesn't mean shit. He gets neg diffed by Katakuri who is 300M+ below him".

00:00
"King's bounty is bigger than even Luffy's, because bounty = powerlevel now for Zoro's opponents only!".
:suresure:
who's saying bounty is power level? We saying king deserves a bigger one because not only is he stronger than queen he is also the last member of a race hyped by WB

Status
Not open for further replies.