What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fuck will people stop comparing Paramecia styles to Zooans. This is what Paramecia can do

Luffy was Top Tier and Apoo was High Vet/Low Commander level.

That doesn't mean Apoo >= Luffy just like it doesn't mean Cracker >= Luffy. The only person on WCI >= Luffy (aside from BM) was Katakuri, not Cracker or Smoothie.
Whether its zoans or paramecia, Luffy in WCI would have gone Gear 4 both. And still would've struggled the same. Maybe even more so for Queen than Cracker.

yes erkan dear god how stupid can you be? He kept talking because he remained awake a bit i literally just said that:lawsigh:
Do you understand English? Kaku was knocked down

you: *excuses*

Was he knocked down or not? Stop crying.

And stop dodging the question; You think King would get knocked down if he got hit by Asura or not?

We literally see King is knocked down after a weaker slash than Asura while you and @comrade making excuses about this.
When did i say he caught Kaido from beghind you idiot. He squashed him befire he got to fall. You already wrong when Luffy knocked him down in 1000.
Look at this little zoroboi keyboard warrior keeps spamming insults... If you are going to cry like this don't quote me then little guy :vistalaugh:

You still can't prove Kaido was going get knocked down by G4 punch of Luffy, and Kid didn't stop anything, keep lying about this. Kaido was still standing straight after Luffy's punch not knocked down.

And stop dodging the question; You think King would knocked down if he got hit by Asura or not?

We literally see King is knocked down after a weaker slash than Asura while you and @comrade making excuses about this.

Look at this little zoroboi keyboard warrior keeps spamming insults... If you are going to cry like this don't quote me then little guy :vistalaugh:

You still can't prove Kaido was going get knocked down by G4 punch of Luffy, and Kid didn't stop anything, keep lying about this. Kaido was still standing straight after Luffy's punch not knocked down.
I don't need to prove it. Luffy knocked him down in 1000. You not tired of always being wrong lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

And stop dodging the question; You think King would knocked down if he got hit by Asura or not?

yes kaku was knocked down but he remained awake so he was not knocked down instantly but kaido wasn't knocked down, it's not about making people fall but making them pass out. Did i make it simple enough that even you can understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.