What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah ''surprised'' because he literally says the punch damaged him, grinding his teeths, immediately uses Thunder Bagua to counter Luffy's G3 Red Rock. Luffy only partially dodges by using FS CoO which is far superior to Zoro's CoO. Keep crying, it's fun. Zoro never made Kaido see Roger and WB's images, so keep lying about this.

:vistalaugh:
Are you going to keep crying or answer the question?

Zoro's Asura replaces Oni Giri in the previous chapter, you think King wouldn't fall into the ground? :luuh:

You, @Zowo @comrade were saying ''slashes don't knock people down'' while we literally see King getting knocked down in the previous chapter after a slash.

While Lolo says; ''I at least wanted to knock Kaido down'' Yeah, he couldn't even knock down Kaido like he knocked down King in this chapter;

King lying on the floor after a weaker slash.

Kaido is still standing straight after a far stronger slash.

Debunked the lies of the zorobois easily. You need better IQ :smart:
King would likely be knocked out like Kaku but are we talking knocking down or your low IQ version of knock down?

King would likely be knocked out like Kaku but are we talking knocking down or your low IQ version of knock down?
My IQ level is too high for you zorobois, so I will use simply words.

Zoro at least expected to knock off Kaido's feet;

Is Zoro an idiot if he thinks ''at least'' he could knock Kaido down with a slash? :vistalaugh:

Zoro himself says this, he expected to knock Kaido down with a slash, ''at least'' not defeat or finish him completely, ''at least'' knocking him off his feet.

The thing that he did against King with a slash;

Even a low level IQ guy would understand that a slash can knock people down, as it knocked King down. :goyea:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My IQ level is too high for you zorobois, so I will use simply words.

Zoro at least expected to knock off Kaido's feet;

Is Zoro an idiot if he thinks ''at least'' he could knock Kaido down with a slash? :vistalaugh:

Zoro himself says this, he expected to knock Kaido down with a slash, ''at least'' not defeat or finish him completely, ''at least'' knocking him off his feet.

The thing that he did against King with a slash;

Even a low level IQ level would understand that a slash can knock people down, as it knocked King down.
i love how you pretend to be smart just to prove how i was right you don't know knock down means there:suresure::suresure:i fucking knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.