Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You picked these moments out of context bro..., he was shown to be disgusted to see that women being sold he straight up he said so himself, he wanted to buy her to save her, like they were gonna buy caimie

As for jimbei, sanji thinks someone responsible for something even inderectly has to take responsibility for it, the first thing he said when he learned why his mother died is "she died because of me" the dude blamed himself for something that he didn't even do, before he was even born

Also jimbei messed up, the guy released arlong knowing what he was like, he's like someone who drove over a family, he obviously has to take responsibility

You picked these moments out of context bro..., he was shown to be disgusted to see that women being sold he straight up he said so himself, he wanted to buy her to save her, like they were gonna buy caimie

As for jimbei, sanji thinks someone responsible for something even inderectly has to take responsibility for it, the first thing he said when he learned why his mother died is "she died because of me" the dude blamed himself for something that he didn't even do, before he was even born

Also jimbei messed up, the guy released arlong knowing what he was like, he's like someone who drove over a family, he obviously has to take responsibility
what about that?

so those punk hazard kids were lying?
Post automatically merged:

every fiber of lanji is bitch made
Nope, those kids weren't lying, sanji just didn't know what kind of situation these kids were in

And mate, the dude stood up against Kuma and told him to take his life instead, I don't get why you guys hate on sanji, he literally tried to throw his life away for zoro, even you have to respect that

Luffy, chiffon, brook, nami, pudding, usopp, all said he's the kindest guy, if you don't think so then you might have misinterpreted the story,

So now genetics matter? I don't get the hypocrisy
:shame::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Nope, those kids weren't lying, sanji just didn't know what kind of situation these kids were in

And mate, the dude stood up against Kuma and told him to take his life instead, I don't get why you guys hate on sanji, he literally tried to throw his life away for zoro, even you have to respect that
Zoro saved his life
And he repays him by beating his captain senseless

What him accepting Robin? He doesn't know what she did, but he knows what jinbei did and he heard it from the mouth of one of those that suffered because of his mistake, yojiko herself told sanji what happened to Nami, he obviously is gonna be biased and pissed against jimbei

Also Nami accepted Robin just because she had money, that's way worse lmao but no one complained about it

Dude, human personality comes from family. :sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji:
Dom toretto approves, but those nazi shits aren't his real family, the said so themselves and he said that himself, so can we all agree that they aren't his family, just guys who happen to have a similar dna

:shame::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Zoro saved his life
And he repays him by beating his captain senseless
Zoro tried to kill luffy at whisky peak

And he beat up luffy to save luffy,

Also sanji saved zoro's life twice, once at alabasta, and the other time at ennies lobby

Kaido seemed surprise she had coc, I don't think he wants her to kill him, he wants to die in a fight with the joy boy

But if it's true, I kind of wonder who is Yamato's mother, kaido would definitely not pick a normal woman
Kaido wasn't surprised at all, he was very nonchalant about it, nothing like the time when zoro used it.
Kaido knows a lot about samurai he admires their resolve, so he must've known that the three prisoners would never yield.
Kaido could hear what happens in the cave through the holes in the roof, so he might've heard everything written in oden's journal, and that may be where he got the info about joy boy from, like joy boy being a male and he is the one who will free wano, that's probably why he was treating yamato as a male/son.
Everything feels like a plan imo, kaido even planed to make yamato shogun over new onigashima, he never wanted her to die.

In his baratie flashback, when he was starving on that remote island.

Status
Not open for further replies.