Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we get all of this lore as result of the Samurai seeing Zoro fight King since last chapter, and it get's expanded upon right before we will get back to the chapters that focus solely on Zoro vs King?
And you know we will get back right away to chapters focusing solely on Zoro vs King how exactly? Like, Raizou vs Fukurojuku, Killer vs Hawkins, Cook vs Queen, Inu vs Jack, and Neko vs Peros are over already? :seriously:

And you know we will get back right away to chapters focusing solely on Zoro vs King how exactly? Like, Raizou vs Fukurojuku, Killer vs Hawkins, Cook vs Queen, Inu vs Jack, and Neko vs Peros are over already? :seriously:
Actually i've been informed that Ushimaru's Vivre card states that after Oden's death he challenged Kaido and was killed in the process, so unless we get more info in the manga saying that it was actually King who killed him, i will go with that :cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It seems like Oda is forcing Ushimaru as Zoro's father and at this point, probably nobody doubts it anymore...
However, the last chapters has proven us that certain powers dont exist without a reason and instead are plot devices.
That brings us back to lady Toki, a time traveler who hasnt done anything significant with her powers yet.

That means that her character and abilities have yet to become useful or be shown as useful.
That makes me think that Oda might be fooling us with Ushimaru and instead, Zoro is Ryuma's son.
How? Zoro's quirk of getting lost is a side-effect of being sent into the future across centuries by lady Toki.
:luuh:

It seems like Oda is forcing Ushimaru as Zoro's father and at this point, probably nobody doubts it anymore...
However, the last chapters has proven us that certain powers dont exist without a reason and instead are plot devices.
That brings us back to lady Toki, a time traveler who hasnt done anything significant with her powers yet.

That means that her character and abilities have yet to become useful or be shown as useful.
That makes me think that Oda might be fooling us with Ushimaru and instead, Zoro is Ryuma's son.
How? Zoro's quirk of getting lost is a side-effect of being sent into the future across centuries by lady Toki.
That leaves a question: For what purpose is Zoro sent to the future? :brootea:

:kaidowhat:

The entire reason the Straw hats are in this war is because of Toki's power

I don't know but I have a feeling that Ushimaru knew Dragon. Maybe Dragon took Zoro to Eastblue.

Look at the following panel

Dragon the worst criminal in the world who is renowned around the globe is getting supplies in Shimotsuki village. Furthermore he was a away quite a time just like Ivankov said.

So he was visiting someone, talking to someone. Maybe to Koshiro.

Think about it, everything is tied to Wano, Kozuki Clan, Void century etc etc. There is 0 chance that Dragon knew nothing about the importance of Wano and Oden who travelled with Roger.

Dragon who wants to know about the True History has the visit this place. There's no doubt that Dragon visited Wano.

Knowing Oda, a Panel with Dragons ship and Zoro, that's no coincidence. There is a link between Dragon, Wano and the Shimotsuki Clan especially Zoro and Ushimaru. Fate.

One Piece is all about Fate it was Fate that Luffys and Dragons Father met each other. Bad it is fate that Zoro is Luffys Vice captain.

This reminds at Rogers words to Grap, to take care of Ace.

Add to that Dragons tattoo looks like the symbols on Ryumas Kimono.

I need you all, I need the power of swarm intelligence. What do you guys thinks. Is there a connection?

A certain section in the Eastblue. No we have a certain someone: Ushimaru.

They even talk about food in the Panel. Food is a big Theme in the Wano arc.

Look at the symbolism of the Half moon. Reminds me of what Yuderon the Japanese Youtuber said.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:kaidowhat:

The entire reason the Straw hats are in this war is because of Toki's power
Nothing special... All of it could have been done without Toki's involvement.
Her ability has yet to reveal its real purpose.
So Zoro may be both himself and his own ancestor. :shocking:

Zoro = Joyboy plot twist incoming. :steef:
lol, no but technically he can be older than Ryuma/from an era before Ryuma, Ryuma's uncle for example. :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.